• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Amaethiel Teasers

@up Naaah.

Sara I ment that:

34qr6gw.png

(but it's up to you ofc)

Yeah I tried that, didn't like it as much. :(
I've never really used those older borders they're ugly. x)

Yeah I tried that, didn't like it as much. :(
I've never really used those older borders they're ugly. x)

They look decent in some places.. I use both when i make mountains now :) i tend to use the newer ones more on gassy mountains and the older style on rocky ground etc..

I used to hate them until i saw some really good peices with them and thought.."yh i'll try them, they aint too bad"

THOSE BORDER ARE FUCKIN CLASSIC, maaan.

The new ones are better but older are also good and you gotta cope with it. xP

I DON'T CARE! <Shakes Fist>
Hipsters and their old borders, ffs.

MF3AD5.png

This dragon lords name is No1.. he died! >;D

Don't call me hipster, girl, I HAVE PLAYED Tibia for several years before those new borders even started to exist!

And they're cool ;3
(sometimes)

Don't call me hipster, girl, I HAVE PLAYED Tibia for several years before those new borders even started to exist!

And they're cool ;3
(sometimes)
Bitch please- i played tibia since before that cipsoft even started to exist trololol.

Ontopic najs

P7Q_W-.png

nKaGs8.png

958_3C.png

Still need more mappers!

Also what do people think of auto-character name generators.
You'll be able to choose your first name, a random last name will be assigned to you.

This is to make it feel more RPG'ish, instead of having players called "Shitface / Spastic Goat" (Two examples from a server I was just on)

Last edited:
P7Q_W-.png

nKaGs8.png

958_3C.png

Still need more mappers!

Also what do people think of auto-character name generators.
You'll be able to choose your first name, a random last name will be assigned to you.

This is to make it feel more RPG'ish, instead of having players called "Shitface / Spastic Goat" (Two examples from a server I was just on)

Buh i wan b "suhpreme rawrlord ghostx" or "kittykat's funsize palace" ;<

Looking forward to see this project online :p I wish you goodluck!

Back