• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Amaethiel Teasers

Rookgaard Orc Encampment.

iZZrlA.png

hVfl94.png

zT4gAj.png

I should hopefully have rookgaard done by the end of today, and get a few people to beta test it. (No quest / scripts done yet)

Last edited:
Rly nice man! I really enjoyed looking at these screens :)
I like all those pictures, and that last orc map was really awesome!

Zaux

Orc camp looks awesome. Nice work! But agree with the others on Orc Spearman, i would remove both of them.. :p
A rook char won't be able to block a orc + a spearman hitting him. It would be to much damage. My opinion though. :)

Thanks everyone.

Orc camp looks awesome. Nice work! But agree with the others on Orc Spearman, i would remove both of them.. :p
A rook char won't be able to block a orc + a spearman hitting him. It would be to much damage. My opinion though. :)

Yeah I removed the spearman, he's now in a tower! :D
Rook is nearly done, making wasps now.

Map isn't detailed yet though.

P_Kz7t.png

l_-BQ3.png

Last edited:
Idea: Make a mountain with a hidden passage behind waterfalls, you have to swim to get behind it. Thats 1 idea for a swimming archivement to :p

Btw, did u get my pm? :s

Idea: Make a mountain with a hidden passage behind waterfalls, you have to swim to get behind it. Thats 1 idea for a swimming archivement to :p

Btw, did u get my pm? :s

Yeah! Thanks.
Will be writing big list and using your suggestions. :D

U shud haz an achievement called "pro like ghostx" for completing your version of warlord arena?! :> as i am supreme warlord ofc !

Ffs nublets.
Not sure when we'll be having a beta, mapping has slowed down a lot lately.

I've done almost 3mb of stuff by myself, while the contributions of 5 other mappers is barely reaching 1mb and most of that is from Blez.

Edit:

Might grab 2-3 of you to test my rookgaard though.

Last edited:
Back