• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Amaethiel Teasers

They didn't in the editor Q_Q!~!!

tends to happen ^^, try using those wooden pole things (the 1 without metal braces on it) under the bridge. It looks nice with the drawbridge sprite. I would show you an example but im lazy. Hopefully you know what i mean - blez probs does :>

You didn't know? Aw, you're still new :)

:((((

r8jhf.gif

r8jhf.gif

r8jhf.gif

r8jhf.gif

r8jhf.gif

Hmm may edit them, depends.
Need more mappers still otherwise this project will take a very long time.

Not much progress lately, been busy IRL and two of our mappers haven't done anything since joining, gg.

Quest area within the Cyclops cave. (Not done)

qjv20o.png

yW0JfS.png

Last Img, Go home Peroxide Cat, you are drunk.

about img/gameplay, that wont work rly well as far as i know cyc wont walk over the fire, so archers/paladins/or what ever ranged players will just clear that out.

anyways nice mapping

Last Img, Go home Peroxide Cat, you are drunk.

about img/gameplay, that wont work rly well as far as i know cyc wont walk over the fire, so archers/paladins/or what ever ranged players will just clear that out.

anyways nice mapping

Firebomb rune. :D
The quest has to do with a dragon hatchling that was "stole?" from the dragons nest whilst the mommy dragon was out fighting people trying to kill her for her exps and wands of infernos.
It's a lil questy area near there.

I'll post more once Blez finishes it off. :p

well your story does not make much sence xD, well kinda does but your "Quest/Cave" its called " Cyclop~ and there is Cyclops, but well up to you.

well your story does not make much sence xD, well kinda does but your "Quest/Cave" its called " Cyclop~ and there is Cyclops, but well up to you.

But the cyclops stole the dragon.. Ffs not hard to understand. Besides the pic clearly shows cyclops walking on fire fields so your argumenzzzz iz infalid!!

well maybe if he used the proper word "Kidnapped" then, there wouldn't be any misunderstand.
--you dip shit(ghostx)

edit: my arrgument is invalid? do you know that you can push the monsters into what ever you want? even walls? derp face?

Back