• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Amera] My Sorcerer's Lifethread

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well I'm back! (for the third time) XD
Was retired for several years, due to being busy irl....
Gonna give this game another chance... I see lots of changes have happened here, I wonder if anyone still stays on these forums, or if everyone left and moved on ...
Lots of people left, and I'm glad I came back, this time, the goal is reach level 100 for now...
I'll post a screen of my equip later today...
Anyone from here playing on Amera these days? if so, shoot me a message, I'd love to have a buddy on there.
Not sure if anyone still remembers this lifethread, or if any of the orginial "followers" of this lifethread are still active on otland.
Anyways, this is my Sorcerer's lifethread -continued
xpzs5t.jpg

Level 44!
Forgot how to upload ss :/
Let me know if you have trouble viewing it...

Last edited:
Well I'm back! (for the third time) XD
Was retired for several years, due to being busy irl....
Gonna give this game another chance... I see lots of changes have happened here, I wonder if anyone still stays on these forums, or if everyone left and moved on ...
Lots of people left, and I'm glad I came back, this time, the goal is reach level 100 for now...
I'll post a screen of my equip later today...
Anyone from here playing on Amera these days? if so, shoot me a message, I'd love to have a buddy on there.
Not sure if anyone still remembers this lifethread, or if any of the orginial "followers" of this lifethread are still active on otland.
Anyways, this is my Sorcerer's lifethread -continued
xpzs5t.jpg

Level 44!
Forgot how to upload ss :/
Let me know if you have trouble viewing it...

I'm Lich Summoner, gurl. I'm not on too much, but I should be when I'm done with my damn online spanish class >.>
#amerahype

Back