• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Amera] My Sorcerer's Lifethread

Well, the hunt was cut short anyways because a couple high levels kicked me from the spawn :/

:p hey meet me in amera :D u kno my name i gave u gold. maybe we can go hunting :D im 20 but im determined to reach 22 by the end of the night

Level 41

Oh and btw, the dead body you see in the screenshot is not mine :D
Someone did a little pking there...

EDIT:
NEW TOP EXP/HOUR :D
I made this much exp/hour at edron earth elementals ;D

Last edited:
When you get lv 45 if waste is not a problem hunt in darashia dragon lords. I was hunting there at level 45 on my druid i got him from 45 to lv 56 in 1 day hunting with 100 sds each time and atleast 70 mana potions. I was getting about 250k-300k exp/h xD

When you get lv 45 if waste is not a problem hunt in darashia dragon lords. I was hunting there at level 45 on my druid i got him from 45 to lv 56 in 1 day hunting with 100 sds each time and atleast 70 mana potions. I was getting about 250k-300k exp/h xD
Hehe, if i was rich i would do the same method. At level 45 i plan to go hunt water elementals, until i find a better place to hunt xD

Im back guys! After being inactive for some time in tibia, i decided to return!

Expect some updates soon :D

Back