• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ank battle versus kaida

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
dont blame us about ue becouse from the begining of battle szady and few more ded we staying close killing u guys and u made ue :) and after it we run to east gate ank and start to made ue too :)

i hope on 20.00 u will stop ue or it will be the same shit

i dont know what happened in the 1st 15min but later when i was i saw 3 comboue of your team before we made 1 , fucking shit battle

co ty pierdolisz ziomus, jak stalismy w close to nie podbijales bo obsrany ze fragi zgubisz, wszystko co ugrales na tym battle to guys ue combo on 3

veziv you were a pussy, you are a pussy and you will be a pussy, you were a liar, you are a liar and you will be a liar.

look at the amount of redskulls in both teams, you'll know who was spamming ue ;d

^^ first of all like rozowy said to me "on this team no warjats they ddint shot ue " when u rushing in trying to trap me and made u maybe 10 of u made it the rest are charlovers :)

And from the begining of battle after szady ded we staying close and u made ue Kaplar we made only frags by ue? are u retarded or what

omg veziv, u're rly so retarded? u got 10-15 ppl with rs, we got 2-3? so imagine who made ue combos. we did it maybe 2-3 times, u were spamming all the time.

u started it but dont worry, next battles we will enjoy. dont make ur stupid threads cause everyone laugh of you, all ur members know that u made first ue combo, not kaida.

u have ur own world so I wont argue about it. just enjoy ue by kaida now!

/ szady

Kto sztywny to ue 123

Who is pro make ue

^^ u know u will lose it everyone from us know it? we made ue first? haha ask everyone

and we got rs becouse when i count all of us use ue :) when u counting like 10 ppl runing around without skull :)

^^ u know u will lose it everyone from us know it? we made ue first? haha ask everyone

you're the only one who claim that we made ue first, don't you see that ?

even on dara you did 23452342 combo ue's, it's not weird that half of your team got redskulls.

^^ only me? becouse only me from my team posting here? ask low ananas kayto aiven or more ppl :)

When szady die 2x your people rush and spam ue. So watch cam plix and later make some post

Back