• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

anti afk tool proposal

would you like this?

• yes

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • no

Votes: 17 56.7%

• Total voters

dariumartins

Reaction score
make a system like this: if someone report a botter to a tutor, the tutor(and only the tutor not regular players) can use a command that forces the player to answer a question like:2+3 or something and if the player dont answer in 10 minutes he gets jailed automatically

Last edited:
o.o, I think if they wanted to put anything like this so they just had added 1 year ago.

Last edited:
make a system like this: if someone report a botter a tutor(and only a tutor not regular players) can use a command that forces the player to answer a question like:2+3 or something and if the player dont answer in 10 minutes he gets jailed automatically

Fucking great idea, lets use that command on everyone on a guild which is in a open battle, everyone in the team gets jailed. WIN

Retard

Fucking great idea, lets use that command on everyone on a guild which is in a open battle, everyone in the team gets jailed. WIN

Retard

are u idiot?
regulars players wont be able to use it, only tutors
learn to read

are u idiot?
regulars players wont be able to use it, only tutors
learn to read

bro... i know you could answer in a war since you use navi and shit...
but other ppl who doesnt cant really open a message then write the awnser since you get killed in that time

omg
if u cant answer a simple question like 2+3 IN 10 MINUTES then kill yourself, it is supposed to be a simple command like !bot 5
and as i said regular players wont be able to use the command
only tutors will be able to use it, and if they have tutor position, they wont act to harm players

ah and my team dont use navi

omg
if u cant answer a simple question like 2+3 IN 10 MINUTES then kill yourself, it is supposed to be a simple command like !bot 5
only tutors will be able to use it, and if they have tutor position, they wont act to harm players

And when a tutor (Mayn or Velixun) is in the battle (as far as I know they often do wars) he make it and say to his team that they should kill him and if the system is bugged , he get killed after 2 min and 8 min later he get jailed suddenly.

omg

It still takes a few seconds to read the question and remembering to answering it. As Xon vanDetta said, you might get killed during the time.
This idea was decent but needs to be developed.

But as it is right now you can go and fuck yourself.

ok ill go afk in depot and someone says talis botting and the tutor sends me that and im afk more then 10 minutes???

besides you bot killemall all day...
you have no right telling anyone not to bot

Back
Top Bottom