• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any bot friendly server like Kaldrox but with low rates?

Spanish_Mazapan

Mazapan
Reaction score
Hello! Recently i started playing Kaldrox after years of being an antibot player. I dont know why i found it so fun, its like discovering another aspect of tibia also i love the micro managing involved in using several accounts. Kaldrox is great server but i would love something similar but with much lower rates, not mid rate something very lowish rate.

Not many 8.6 servers around nowadays. If you are fine with low population then noxiousot.com is by far the best RL map you can play

Not many 8.6 servers around nowadays. If you are fine with low population then noxiousot.com is by far the best RL map you can play
Noxious is a more recent sever dressed in a 8.6 dress it has all the equipment limitations from more recent versions and hast some exploits later in game.

Noxious is a more recent sever dressed in a 8.6 dress it has all the equipment limitations from more recent versions and hast some exploits later in game.
I am not sure about what you are trying to imply. Kaldrox is more modern than noxiousot, so your statement makes no sense. What exploits are you specifically talking about?

Back