• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Any GM That could help...

Xylo

One Aim
Reaction score
Hey,
I have a question wondering if you could help. I noticed the sever has been updated a few times and this was a while ago however, remember the lvl -50 area where you couldn't get attacked by players, I had some items in the depot there, and was wondering if I there anyway I can get them back.

Please let me know asap would be a great help.
Yours,
Xylo

On which character, and did you only have items in that depot?

Heya,
Thanks for responding so quick. The character name is "Nelu" and yes only items in the depot. I only remeber 2 pairs of soft boots and about 2kk max it's not alot I just want the soft boots back to be honest, they were my only two. Again thanks for responding so quick,
Yours,
Xylo

Sorry I forgot to check back in this thread. See if you can find your items in Yalahar now, if not you should check all other towns. If you can't find your items in any town I will see if I can move the items that belong to a non-existing town to one of the existing ones.

Np, checked all depos and nothing new. (Your depot contains 1 item, in most cases.) If you do manage to move items from a non-existing town to an existing one could you also move "Snookie"'s items, would be a great help. Also the name of the city was Pyre or somthing close to that I once tried to send a parcel there but couldn't.
Thanks for the help,
Xylo

Back