• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anybody hitting the gym?

Try the bicycle situp. Bicycle Sit-ups - YouTube
Take 2 mins a day doing it. Do it when you first wake or before bed if you are stuck for time.
Earing junk food isn't an issue aslong as you don't everyday. Can you not just eat like an apple as your "snack" between meals? Just to speed your metabolism up.

Cardio is the best to get your abs to show though.. Assuming you dint work weekends, go for a run on sat morning, sun morning every week

I went to the doc which told me my dad had the same issue eventho he trains as much as me..-.- its some sort of Genetical stuff that the right side under my stomach grows faster. weird as hell and disgusting. >:I cant even get it down without 7/7

but i did the Bicycle sit ups for 2 days now feels way better since the rest was really nothing.. Thanks man :) yea packed in few appels and a half Pineapple today for work with a bread. nasty, didnt even miss the shit from the Factory, thank you :)

+@ runes well hes making jokes of the colour, ignore it :)

i gym and im also very intrested in bodeybuilding and know pretty much about it anything you wold like to know/ask? Pm me!
rep ++ please :)

oNc-Kh.png

I've always disagreed with calling it "leg day" and there are a few at my gym the same.
Upper body day. Lower body day. More efficient.

Well that depends on your workout, For some people you have a Chest Day, Back Day, Shoulder day, Arm day, leg day. a muscle aday , Max is 2 muscles in case of Arm.
On the other hand, Some people Train a muscle set every day. All upper body in a day and lower body in another.

also can i have an advice or a work out that you use to get ribbed? Ive been lazy lately and gained a couple of pounds.

I just skinned my head, now for some serious training.
Doing legs tomorrow probably. I got school and shit now so I have to focus on that as well.

also can i have an advice or a work out that you use to get ribbed? Ive been lazy lately and gained a couple of pounds.
- Eat as much as you can and burn fats at the gym.
- Prefer to play a day and rest the other (unless you're going to focus on one muscle per day but that's prolly bad too)
- Get someone to help you if you think you can't finish the set with the current weights. (Don't worry, this will help your body grow too), but don't lift too heavy weights (e.g., go in that order if bench pressing, 10kg -> 12.5kg -> 15kg etc. NOT 10kg -> 15kg. Also if dumbbell pressing, you can go from 10kg -> 15kg if don't have 12.5kg dumbbell's, but you may need someone to help (70%))
- When lifting, make sure you're lifting the weight on the right muscle by looking at the mirror (e.g., if training triceps, you can noticeably see them in the mirror).
- Gym needs patience, don't expect having big muscles quickly.
- Try to always finish the set, otherwise your muscles may look bad. e.g. If doing 3 sets of 10 reps, finish the 10 reps each set, not 10 reps -> 8 reps -> 5 reps (use lower weights if you found yourself doing that).

This is all I can tell, if I remember something else, I'll edit this post. Hope it helps.

- Eat as much as you can and burn fats at the gym.
- Prefer to play a day and rest the other (unless you're going to focus on one muscle per day but that's prolly bad too)
- Get someone to help you if you think you can't finish the set with the current weights. (Don't worry, this will help your body grow too), but don't lift too heavy weights (e.g., go in that order if bench pressing, 10kg -> 12.5kg -> 15kg etc. NOT 10kg -> 15kg. Also if dumbbell pressing, you can go from 10kg -> 15kg if don't have 12.5kg dumbbell's, but you may need someone to help (70%))
- When lifting, make sure you're lifting the weight on the right muscle by looking at the mirror (e.g., if training triceps, you can noticeably see them in the mirror).
- Gym needs patience, don't expect having big muscles quickly.
- Try to always finish the set, otherwise your muscles may look bad. e.g. If doing 3 sets of 10 reps, finish the 10 reps each set, not 10 reps -> 8 reps -> 5 reps (use lower weights if you found yourself doing that).

This is all I can tell, if I remember something else, I'll edit this post. Hope it helps.

Thanks for the help. I know what you mean and i always get a friend / trainer to help me with the last set

Also - find a training partner. On your own you may make a habbit of convincing yourself "one day wont harm" not going to the gym. With a partner "where the fuck is this bitch - if he aint here in 5 minutes ima drag his sorry pathetic ass outta his lazy ass bed and put him on the rowing machine"

Last edited:
I decided that i'll start working out aswell from today, started today with an chest/core workout, and i'll do a different zone each other day with cardio in the days inbetween. now i was wondering does anyone have any good excercises i can do at home because i dont got that much time to drive to the gym because its pretty far from my place.

especially some excercises for my arms and core and chest would be appreciated (or a link to a decent site) , the dumbells are incoming...

I decided that i'll start working out aswell from today, started today with an chest/core workout, and i'll do a different zone each other day with cardio in the days inbetween. now i was wondering does anyone have any good excercises i can do at home because i dont got that much time to drive to the gym because its pretty far from my place.

especially some excercises for my arms and core and chest would be appreciated (or a link to a decent site) , the dumbells are incoming...

buy a kettle bell and do those workouts. You can find them all online but there are things like the kettle swing where you stand legs apart just over shoulder width, knees slightly bent and swing the kettle bell up to 90 degrees and hold for a second then down between legs hold for a second etc. Do that for 2 mins and you'll be dead :p

Im a 270 lb bodybuilder :p Was taken at FitU in chattanooga,TN, 8 months ago? Nutrex used me in their hemo rage promo video last year when I enterd a video on the hemorage page xD

558577_376611345746159_271918979_n.jpg

I need to gain weight any good products for me ? I'm known as hard gainer -.- I'm shreeded as hell pure musles but they are too small lol I think my body fat percent is about 5% xD

Heya guys :)
I am aiming for a sixpack and am training AT HOME(no gym).
So i got this Mens Health app and training 30mins/day the following exercices.
Can you recommend them, or can you recommend something else for home sixpack training?

Regards,
Damon

Here what I'm doing so far, each exercice 5mins + warmup.

sl5lky.jpg

2cqd4yw.jpg

34h786g.jpg

2qtv60m.jpg

969lyb.jpg

to really get the results you'll have to take a look at your diet aswell because only excercicing wont be enough to really see that sixpack.
to be really able to see the sixpack you have to have a very low percentile of fat. (like 10 percent max i believe)
also i dont like the fourth exercice because its hard to really master it, most people do that one wrong because when they are getting tired they will bend there back, this will put a lot of strain on your back which leads to pain and inefficient training. a better way would be to fully bend your knees so that the upper part sticks against the lower part of the leg.

Also some push ups wont hurt you aswell if u want some variation ^^
good luck and keep us posted

Back