• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anybody hitting the gym?

to really get the results you'll have to take a look at your diet aswell because only excercicing wont be enough to really see that sixpack.
to be really able to see the sixpack you have to have a very low percentile of fat. (like 10 percent max i believe)
also i dont like the fourth exercice because its hard to really master it, most people do that one wrong because when they are getting tired they will bend there back, this will put a lot of strain on your back which leads to pain and inefficient training. a better way would be to fully bend your knees so that the upper part sticks against the lower part of the leg.

Also some push ups wont hurt you aswell if u want some variation ^^
good luck and keep us posted
Hey
@hehemidu
Yeah i feel like im doing ex. 4 wrong, so i will just try what you said or replace it with push ups.
As for the fat im not having much fat at all. I am 16 years old and weighing ~54 Kilograms which is about 118,8 pounds if google converted it right :) Easily get cold atswimmi g at school and i dont weigh very much either... I am playing 2 times badminton a week and in total having four times sport a week. Additionally i just started daily running(30-45mins) with my mate :p

Last edited:
Can u even see ur abs? I mean,if u 16 with 54kg's u should be able to see the glimpse of them easily. Second,it really doesn't matter how much u whey,what matters is ur body fat percentage. Take a look at Dr.Dre for example he has 2.5% body fat percentage on his 90kgs~. My advice,stop being so obssesed about ur 6-packs. That can ruin ur life. Infact,if u didin't know,ur body can store 2x more energy in like 10g of fat than in 10g of carbohydrates. If u are however stuck with ur diet(not enough WILL to change it),just do more body-weight,and generally exercises that include weights in them. Body-weight exercises are great for defining ur body,even ur abs if u do them correctly. Just google them :D

Oh and yea,WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER.

Well i stopped with soda and unhealthy stuff. Got a book with healthy food to stay fit and lower fat. Most are vegan foods in there and not a lot caloriens ...its no diet im doing, just try also to eat and drink healthy stuff such as those vegan foods in the book or some powershakes to drink for me :D
And yeah i alrdy can see my abs though not thaaat much :p

i do in my house i'm 16 and i've win quite strenght (i could do 40kg bench press easily idk if its a lot maybe i could more xD) im ectomorph and i know its difficult to gain volume but its the best, arnold schwagenegger, cristiano ronaldo, manny pacqiao , DONT USE STEROIDS KIDS XDDD ONLY

I have been training a lot before christmas, going to start training tomorrow again!
Runes, how goes your workouts(schedule.)?

Need some more activity!

Well i am roughly doing 30-45 mins crunches and stuff and 30-45 min daily running

Going to start working out at home again...
Anyone else got some cool workout stories or tips? ^^

Internet is your friend. But not always. The best advice comes from you. You know how your body reacts and that is the main thing to keep in mind.

Only one thing has to be said, TapOut XT.
Download it, check at youtube or buy the dvd, only 3 items need to be bought as well for the entire program.
I train that 2-3 days a week instead of their recommended 6 for that effect, I promise you, it brings results.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

i do too in home, the prob of doing there is that of have to have a good motivitaion or u can skip some days (sometimes happens to me) in a gym is easier because is like u have the obligation of going... just this, motivation and never skip

Been working out on the gym for 2 and a half year.
Started on 72kg now im up on 95kg with good form!
Forever mirin

If anyone needs motivation :D he has some very cool motivational movies, check his channel!

My leg day is astronomical
Edit: think i may make a bodybuilding thread with some videos and break down some science for otland since i cant really contribute in any other way :p
Also this is a good time to start doing this because im building mass for the last 3 weeks before i begin dieting for the knoxville classice in TN.

Last edited:
Back