• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anybody hitting the gym?

riding ur bmx can get ur muscles "visible",idk how to express myself,Gym on the other hand can make them bigger/more defined/stronger :D

My max press was 120kg,and that was damn heavy XD

yh cycling is really good for fat burning - and since bmx's are lightweight there is more "agility" involved with it so more control etc.

My favourite gym equipment though is the rowing machine.

I was reading this book translated to hungarian, but the English title of it is Paul Coach Wade which is a imo a very good book that tells much about how to get really stronger and not just obtain lousy big muscles. There was one really good point in the book, telling that in the gym there are machines or stands that with, you can only make a certain movement,
for example when you lift weight with your biceps and that causes your muscles to be separated when it comes to threshold. I don't know if you guys understand me, I'm trying to explain it the best way I can. So, your muscles will get apart from moving together and you can't deal enough power to like put a heavy box up on a tall wardrobe. You get it?

yea I get what ur saying. Altho,think about this,MACHINES are awesome. They put u in the correct position,so u don't hurt ur back or anything else important. Free movement is actually pretty good for shaping ur body/getting stronger,but 90% of the people don't do it correctly/and will be in pain once they get older :p

So machines = right positioning
Free movement = may cause pain later on,and a big chance of pulling a muscle or smth else

I was reading this book translated to hungarian, but the English title of it is Paul Coach Wade which is a imo a very good book that tells much about how to get really stronger and not just obtain lousy big muscles. There was one really good point in the book, telling that in the gym there are machines or stands that with, you can only make a certain movement,
for example when you lift weight with your biceps and that causes your muscles to be separated when it comes to threshold. I don't know if you guys understand me, I'm trying to explain it the best way I can. So, your muscles will get apart from moving together and you can't deal enough power to like put a heavy box up on a tall wardrobe. You get it?

more muscle fibers get used when u r not using some machine?

- - - Updated - - -

yea I get what ur saying. Altho,think about this,MACHINES are awesome. They put u in the correct position,so u don't hurt ur back or anything else important. Free movement is actually pretty good for shaping ur body/getting stronger,but 90% of the people don't do it correctly/and will be in pain once they get older :p

So machines = right positioning
Free movement = may cause pain later on,and a big chance of pulling a muscle or smth else

If you train right you won't pull any muscle or anything.

Correction, most of the kids don't. But do you not have to do an induction? Where they have to show and teach you how to use them/train or you have to prove you know how to? I did. At every gym i have been signed up to.

I only do bodyweight training, example on bars. Chinups, muscleups. Then on the ground I do many variations of pushups, 2 seconds down and then hold 1 and then up.

Which I really like and it helps me alot to build muscles, get stronger.

I went from 85kg-81kg with l-karnitin so far ;P Got like 45% of it left :p It probably wasn't all from l-karnitin,since I was on a diet a month before using it

Guys I have a problem. Can Whey cause backne? After I started using them my back are full of pimples.

Guys I have a problem. Can Whey cause backne? After I started using them my back are full of pimples.

u sure it's not just because you're sweating more working out?

@topic
I ain't hitting the gym, the gym is hitting me :(

Stop spamming every topic there is. Please GTFO of this thread.
Will be posting images of my results on first of the next month.
Im sure you will come and knock me down if I dont, right? ;/
Sorry dude.

@topic
Im willing to start, wont be using proteins either :D
Also having a big muscled body isnt cool anyways, I prefer some training on the chest and arm. not to much tho, just to show them a little bit + a little bit of a six pack!
Perfect (Y)

(there you go sir, a proper answer :) happy now? :D)

Im sure you will come and knock me down if I dont, right? ;/
Sorry dude.

@topic
Im willing to start, wont be using proteins either :D
Also having a big muscled body isnt cool anyways, I prefer some training on the chest and arm. not to much tho, just to show them a little bit + a little bit of a six pack!
Perfect (Y)

(there you go sir, a proper answer :) happy now? :D)

Good luck have fun not taking any protein. You wont be able to build any muscles.

Pretty funny how the biggest subject in these kind of threads is what kind of supplements you use and all that, approached like they're magical or something.

Talking about isolation machines and how sticking to mainly those will screw you over?

Last edited:
Back