• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anyone want a 7.6 real tibia server

zizimaza

Reaction score
I've got some time on my hands and now that I'm working as a software engineer, I'm going to host a 7.6 server.

• EXP rate: 10X
  • Skill rate: 20X
  • No trainers
  • 40% of normal mana requirements to create runes (e.g. 160 mana / ultimate healing rune)
  • Attack speed 1.3 seconds
  • Real tibia map
  • Mages 5 mana/0.5 seconds (10 mana/ sec)
  • I'll add more monster spawns, but I won't add more "map"
Want more info when I create it? Add your email to email list via this Google form (http://goo.gl/forms/iyIEl5Bxy2)!

c8IRu0v.png

There are barely any 7.6 servers and no successful real maps out there according to otservlist.
ttlL8io.png

I think it's time to start a 7.6 RL server with tons of cheap runes. Let's make this happen!!

Ur missing Classicus and tibianus rofl. maybe theyre 7.4? w.e same shit. You should take the fact that they're all dead as a hint

Your runes are 60% more, not 40. If a UH is 160 mana, that is.

Not many 7.6's but plenty of real maps. Also there's no point in playing a server that's not custom in ANY way.

You don't need our permission... Go for it. Maybe someone (or many someone's :D) will enjoy your server. You'll never know if you don't try.

I've probably hosted more than half a dozen crappy OpenTibia servers, and I'm still trying to build a final project before I retire. Some of them were fun with hundreds of players, some failed miserably. That's just how you learn. :cool: Take it from someone that has been around for a long while: You just have to do it if you want to get anywhere.

There are a lot of projects already out there, so you have to differentiate yourself from them.

Last edited:
You don't need our permission... Go for it. Maybe someone (or many someone's :D) will enjoy your server. You'll never know if you don't try.

I've probably hosted more than half a dozen crappy OpenTibia servers, and I'm still trying to build a final project before I retire. Some of them were fun with hundreds of players, some failed miserably. That's just how you learn. :cool: Take it from someone that has been around for a long while: You just have to do it if you want to get anywhere.

There are a lot of projects already out there, so you have to differentiate yourself from them.

You need a profile pic, I see you too much to not have a pretty image to look at

You need a profile pic, I see you too much to not have a pretty image to look at

Ha, yeah. Well, XenForo doesn't seem to play animated images except within profile pages.

128032.jpg

Here's my image. It only shows the first frame (beneath my name).

What about a bad ass storyline? Since I'm stuck in London for a few hours on my way back to The States, I decided to write this. Let me know what you think!

TL;DR: You train to defeat the source of chaos in Tibia and unknowingly uncover the secret corruption amongst Thais’s royalty— which you then overthrow therefore becoming King and restoring peace to Tibia.

Tibia was once a bountiful and prosperous land ruled by King Patella. His prized cities — Thais, Venore, and Carlin were the epicenters of trade among the diverse creatures sprawled throughout the continent. His cities’ citizens were rich, healthy, and honorable and admired by those from far away lands.

Full of potential, these 3 cities made King Patella very wealthy. So wealthy in fact, we grew mad with his obsession with is newfound gold. In 1337, King Patella commissioned a priest of the Knowing Guild — a brotherhood of quiet experimenters — to turn his mounds of useless titanium ore into gold, platinum, and crystal.

You were a soldier of the royal army, but were wounded in the knee from a paladin’s arrow. After years of recovery, you notice the city has changed. The citizens are poor, malnourished, and your King is absent.

After realizing your city is dying, you visit the knowledgable monk Robert Hooke in the Thais temple. He tells you King Patella has been cursed with his addiction to gold. H tells you of a Demon Overlord trapped in the depths of the Pits of Inferno. Although it cannot escape, it continues to plunge Tibia into chaos by using its minions to convince the creatures of Tibia to kill noble paladins, knights, druids, and sorcerers— the only trained force that can kill the Overlord. In order to save your King and your city, you must kill the Demon Overlord and rescue Tibia from chaos.

In order to kill the Demon Overlord, you are told you need to collect the essences of 15 creatures throughout Tibia and use them to forge an ultimate explosion rune and defeat the Overlord.

While defeating the Demon Overlord, there was a horrible accident and the King is nowhere to be found. On your return to Thais, you find a once golden city in ruin. You race to the palace to tell King Patella of the good news and find a hooded figure on Patella’s throne nodding to a joyous song.

He asks, “Why have you interrupted my song of good faith?”

You say, “So you have heard of my good news? I have defeated the Demon Overlord and saved this city from chaos.”

He quickly demands, “What have you done!!?!”

Confused, you respond, “I have saved the city from the nothing it has become!! Where is King Patella, so I may tell him?!”

Agitated Lord Baites exclaims, “You have slain the one creature in this world with enough power to rebuild Tibia to its once former glory. A glory that preceding King Patella and his foolish corruption for gold.”

The hooded figure slowly rises and says, “That is, Patella is dead; in the night he hath passed. I am Lord Baites, Stuart of Thais, most trusted advisor sent from the Knowing Guild.” “Unfortunately, I cannot help you any longer, leave now,” demanded Baites.

In dismay, you visit Robert Hooke in Thais’s temple and tell him of lord Baites, the Stuart of Thais.

Robert Hooke tells you Baites is a high ranking member of the Knowing Guild— A society experimenting with various and strange chemicals. He says they have been experimenting with turning titanium into gold. He gloat fully tell you that they transport the new gold to the King Patella’s palace through the underground sewer tunnels and that he has been I’ve been “borrowing” gold from their stash in the palace for years to pay for temple renovations. He offers to show you the stash. You oblige.

After navigating the tunnels, you stumble upon the giant gold stash. The pit of gold is magnificent and heavily guarded. You pick up some crystal coins and twiddle them. This causes a chain reaction and hundred of gold coins falls to the ground causing you to fall into the pit. The guards, now alerted, pursue you. You run out of the pit, through tunnels and past jail cells. One jail cell contains King Patella. You unchain him, fight your way out, and emerge from a marble tile into the great hall of Lord Baite’s palace. Furious that Baites has usurped and tortured the King you slay Lord Baites and his cronies. While escaping the palace King Patella is fatally shot. Royal guards, loyal to the King, rush from throughout the city to help. In his dying breath Patella bequeaths you king amongst the royal guards who now kneel in your presence.

You exile Lord Baite’s remaining body guards from the city and disband the Knowing Guild. You have rescued the Thais from chaos and restored peace back to the chaotic continent of Tibia.

Make a good 7.6 server where ppl come to fight , without bugs etc

There are barely any 7.6 servers and no successful real maps out there according to otservlist.
ttlL8io.png

I think it's time to start a 7.6 RL server with tons of cheap runes. Let's make this happen!!

We are actually working on one at the moment. Check Wintervale discussion thread :)

Back