• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AragonRPG Mapping Thread

They're supposed to be attached/placed there not flying, hehe. But thank you, I'll see what I can do to make it look better as the walkway up there.

I'm sorry, but why would you even bring up another game on our showoff thread? No more off-topic please.

@Madlander, thanks man. We hope to finish within the next month or so

^ or atleast have the main story line playable in a months time, we got our first quest working with the quest log!

Screenshots:

questlogs.png

Hehe, those stairs have already been changed, thats a very old picture.. that quest is done now and those stairs are changed :) By the way, the town has yet to be finished and detailed; when its done you wont even notice, plus it was just to figure out where I wanted the dirt, I'm going through and making it blend alot more soon.. I've just been focused on the maps spawns and areas to explore.

I appreciate your comment though, glad you like the looks of it so far!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh. This quest relations - are really good idea. It's going to be a fully RPG server?

Yes Redrax, it is going to be a fully customized RPG^_^

Edit: Looking for some other mappers to stream with us! We can get the map done faster with more people

Also had some great team bonding tonight :) Was fun.

Last edited:
The start of a quest in the dwarf mine.
There is an evil presence in the caves now that the dwarfs are mining for greed and profit; it is truly dark times among the dwarfs.
hellgatei.png

Its not detailed, nor is it finished or even close to what its going to look like when finished, I just wanted to post it because I finally got the script working! Once you do a quest that basically guides you through what is happening in the mines,you can then accept the full quest and use the lever to get teleported in to help the dwarfs cleanse the mines of the evil they have stumbled upon.

Basically, you have to help clear the mine of the evil workers that are mining purely for profit and to conquer, doing this will restore peace to the mines and allow the dwarfs to continue mining, only using the gold when it is utmost needed..

We are still looking for more mappers to join the project! If your into RPG, lets make some art!

Last edited:
Working on the nature today, just trying to develop new caves and places to explore.

fybib.png

cave2.png

pitfal.png

Last edited:
"I'm scared..."
"I hope there isn't anything lurking in there."
Though I'm a gigantic evil demon that would crush you by just stepping on you.

Remove the brown straw thingy, otherwise it's pretty good

Haha, I'm a sweet cuddly demon, not an evil one!

I kind of liked the brown things there, its only for the one cave entrance I dont usually do that.. its nice to switch it up and try new things once in a while; seemed nice in-game. We'll see though, thanks!

Starting to make custom dwarves for the caves..
For example the worker is stronger than the average dwarf soldier, and the miner throws small stones but also hits a good chunk with the strength it has from mining. If you run the miner its fairly quite easy and a good exp monster. The dwarf worker gives a little less exp than the miner but thats because the workers will be more along the top of the mountain.. working. And well you know where this is going, the miners will be underground so they should be a bit harder. I think I may make a few more dwarfs like a Dwarf Smith or something that deals with smithing and reforging.. Dwarf Reforger or something, anyways heres a pic :D

The dwarfs on a normal work day..
dwarves.png

^ or atleast have the main story line playable in a months time, we got our first quest working with the quest log!

Screenshots:

questlogs.png

Hehe, those stairs have already been changed, thats a very old picture.. that quest is done now and those stairs are changed :) By the way, the town has yet to be finished and detailed; when its done you wont even notice, plus it was just to figure out where I wanted the dirt, I'm going through and making it blend alot more soon.. I've just been focused on the maps spawns and areas to explore.

I appreciate your comment though, glad you like the looks of it so far!

This quest is downloadable.. I can't remember who actually did it. But he released a whole quest with scripts in it.. Looks good anyways! Keep it up.

[EDIT]: I think this is the map and scripts.. http://otfans.net/threads/169943-Undead-Cathedral you should add credits to the creator :p

Last edited:
When we release the server there will be a credit list with mostly everyone who has contributed to this project. But seriously dude, you dont have to worry about it. It was released for the taking, no credits needed.

Actually this is a show-off thread, hell, this section is all about show-off. You are showing off so write those credits. If you guys didn't make this then don't show it off, it's that simple.... and, I care.

I made the quest logs myself and thats all I took a picture of, I was showing what I customized, not the spawn.. no credits needed. If your that concerned about who made that door, and tile you step on.. you know now :)

Thank you for the 1,000 views everyone! Glad people are checking the thread out.

Last edited by a moderator:
LESSER DAEMONS AND DAEMONS COMING THIS WEEKEND! ZOMG!

lesserdaemon.png

Back