• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Archez = Lost mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Why did archez lose mod when he didnt recieve any warning like Master-M, Kiper, and all the others...?

He is being insulted an cant even insult back...

Otland = becoming like my isp...

Come on, you know why.

Tell me the why.

Because of those 2 kids saying I am a scammer? Talaturen just wanted me out of OtLand.

Alright, you won't see my name posting here, ever.

Good bye, everyone.

What can you do about it? Tala deleted him (if im right):p go whine somewhere else

Tell me the why.

Because of those 2 kids saying I am a scammer? Talaturen just wanted me out of OtLand.

Alright, you won't see my name posting here, ever.

Good bye, everyone.

Wow, I expected you to be smarter than that even after all the reasons I stated in the private message to you and even with a response. Fine, I'll make the reasons public so everyone can see them so people don't believe I just want you out of OtLand but because there were reasons:
  • Unacceptable language on the forum (he said that Sir Shutter was a retard multiple times), if it was a mistake why did he repeat it and it should be common sense not to insult anyone. It's even against our rules to post offensive statements.
  • Low activity as a moderator.
  • Editing thread title to defend himself when someone was posting that he was a scammer.
  • Advertising another OpenTibia community in his signature here, if he's a moderator here he's supposed to be supporting us and not bring OpenTibia activity to some other community. We even have an Art section here, why not use it?
  • Conflict(s) with the community (it's not good for our moderators if people create threads calling them scammers).

There.

And what happened between The other moderators Master-M etc... ? hmm? why dont u tell us that

Didnt they get warnings for some of the same reasons...?

And what happened to freedom of speech

?

Now you are going against Archez, if our members has freedom of speech then why the hell did he edit the thread title to defend himself? It's a difference between freedom of speech and posting something that violates our rules.

And what happened between The other moderators Master-M etc... ? hmm? why dont u tell us that

Didnt they get warnings for some of the same reasons...?

And what happened to freedom of speech

?

Why do you care what happend to Master-M etc? it's not your bussiness ANYWAY.

Because they got warnings and archez didnt? oh well close thread please tala.. this is now just going to useless spam :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back