• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a piece I revamped from the MoT thread with Kind des Donner's permission. Screenshot taken by Peroxide and edited by him too. ^_^

127143155857.png

I love it my dear Bardock. ;)

I like it, although I can't tell anything about the mapping because it's photoshoped and it looks weird. ):

too much groundmixing and borders, why is everyone doing that?
Oh yeah and if you're showing off your mapping, lay of the photoshopping, otherwise it belongs to the art discussion/showoff boards.

Dude, nobody criticizes the fact that you map with FEW details. Everyone is free to map as they wish. Laissez faire please and don't take my comment as a insult, it's not my intention. :)

@Up
I don't think it's "too much" of groundmixing, I think they fit perfectly, although, not for a Dragon.

@Up
I don't think it's "too much" of groundmixing, I think they fit perfectly, although, not for a Dragon.

A dragon for me can sleep on water... I really dont care... there are no RULES about mapping or what, u copyrighted them now?...

ffs man u live in this thread... please, let other ppl comment to the latest work xD

A dragon for me can sleep on water... I really dont care... there are no RULES about mapping or what, u copyrighted them now?...

ffs man u live in this thread... please, let other ppl comment to the latest work xD

There are no "RULES" for commenting in this thread as much as you want. :blink: Keep your feelings against Magnetico out of the forum PLEASE..

Okay mapping, use less photo shop it's nice for a once off awesome screenshot, but not every single one.

Dude, nobody criticizes the fact that you map with FEW details. Everyone is free to map as they wish. Laissez faire please and don't take my comment as a insult, it's not my intention. :)

I'd actually be glad if someone said that, but I wouldn't change my detailing since I aim for a playable map and not an 'awesome' map. I'd rather have the right realistic details than rather putting out whatever looks good. I just said I don't like groundmixing now that's my opinion let me keep it.
I know you didn't insult me. I feel insulted when someone is either wrong or is calling me names.
And I 100% agree with you that everyone is free to map as they wish, as well as I am free to critic whatever I want.
Sorry for putting so much text but I hope you get my point :p

Oh, let the man criticize whatever he wants.

Oh yeah and if you're showing off your mapping, lay of the photoshopping, otherwise it belongs to the art discussion/showoff boards.

I don't mind the ground mix. I mind the photoshop and that it doesn't fit a dragon.

Dragon's are naturally fire creature's, and would burn that shit up, that's why they normally live in dark places or places that are burnt/destroyed.

The Lost Camp from the Lizards in the jungle is full of adventures.
Long time ago camped here the Lizards, but the Heroes destroyed they town.
Only pieces from the Great City are there.
And much Hydras and Hydrons camped near the Lost city Mountain.

25u1nxv.png

xc0g9k.jpg

Size it bigger for better qualitiy

#Darkflame
Nice, but always use .png format. The first picture seems to be converted from .jpg to .png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back