• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks bad tbh

Well, I'am not a mapper.. actually.. this was my first showoff here.. and I just made it because I wanted to show you guys that you can do like these shapes but, not 100% perfect..

People don't notice like these things when they're playing..I mean, who plays because they're watching every single map the owner have mapped..

same here xD, but not all players are mapper so :/ why bardok, magnetico samuro, neon are so mean :/

1. What look like autobordering? Everything? XDDDD

2. What do you think about it anyway. Do you like it?
No? Tell me what you don't like
In parts? Tell me what sucks, is okay, good, great?
Yeah, I totally like/love it.

Just give me a fucking constructice comment. Why it is so hard to post a constructive comment?

Code:
I totally aggree with Kind des Donner

This is a following picture from this teaser: http://otland.net/f57/smo-teaser-i-elthlethia-78403/
Genesis

Our adventurer, Peter Sickztein has now gathered his equipment and got known with a few of the merchants in Elth'Lethia.
He also asked around in the city for anyone that could need a helping hand. And so he had a few suggestions by all merchants.

They all refered to the same guy. A Lee'Gouz, living on the streets, but currently he's trying to build a hut down in the undergrounds of Elth'Lethia.
Perhaps Peter can help him out a bit to build the hut?

But, there are rumours that this Lee'Gouz have murdered his family, and therefore not many dare to make a speech to him.
But our adventurer took his braveness and walked to Lee's hideout, by following the waypoints that's the merchants gave him.

Down a sewergate, he found a pretty large room. Big enough for a hut. But, what the hell?! A digged hole?

8yb6g5.png

So, Peter lit his torch, followed by walking towards the hole. Before he jumps down, he try to listen down the hole, to consider if anything is happening down there.
He can hear a middle aged male, swearing and sighting down the hole.

But Peter decides to jump down through the hole anyways!
Once he's down the hole, he greets Lee'Gouz with a very whispering and stumble voice: 'Hello, sir!'

After a few conversations regarding how Lee'Gouz had end out at the streets, he goes with a question for Peter:

10zsa6a.png

To be continued...

Story by: Siramix
Mapping by: Siramix
NPC Scripts by: Siramix

I liked them both Siramix, but I think the first one's room is too big and has has a lot of stones in the ground; I think it'd look better if it was smaller and with some hangables like torches, spider webs, etc. In the second one you could try adding mangroves in the water borders, they look nice. ^_^ Keep it up! :thumbup:

nice but :/ u are braking the rules :/
Hello folks!

Here you can show one of your latest and newest mapping piece to people and you may post/get comments from the picture, but please do not post any spam/offtopic messages!! they will be deleted (or other rule
violations) since this is not a chitchat thread therefore please limit your posts or yet again your post(s) will be removed by me or a other moderator.

You are also not allowed to have more then one picture in a post, if you have more pictures then you should make a thread...

Hope you enjoy watching & posting.

Regards,
Xenios.

OMFG, shit i never see that picture

Anyways srry Sarahs for the depot

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, I thought of the same.

And use the edit function instead of doubleposting.

@Bogalza
looks like the depot made by emaroma for magnetico

this pic its againts magnetico :) lets see if he like it :)
also its my revamp :p
screenshot2010041819563.png

keru its my alias :) javier its my name :)

Look's nothing like Emma's. It look's good though I'd suggest changing the floor and the stairs, then it will look really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back