• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys should collaborate on a project to replace the official TFS map.
It's far out of date and with GitHub, it makes it easy for others to do pull requests.
Replacing the TFS map has already been discussed. It would only be unnecessary work since nobody probably would use it due to the popularity of real maps and evolution servers.

Good. Now you have to know second word - "wódka" (vodka).
As long as you know that two words you can talk with every polish man.

Kurwa :D

Replacing the TFS map has already been discussed. It would only be unnecessary work since nobody probably would use it due to the popularity of real maps and evolution servers.

Never know, you could potentially make the next Evolutions map

Yeah, cus Evolutions map has the greatest reputation xD

it'd be good for people like me that like rpg maps :>
I'd contribute, but it'd probably not be the best contributions.

RzB86Bv.png

Someday i will finish it.

Why help tfs?

I don't see either why a map is too necessary for tfs - it is supposed to work as a clean server & datafolder and if we implement a map there would be alot of minor but also bigger scripts that comes with it, and would people really want that? But sure, a smaller map could be good with no scripts at all.

I appreciate Mark and Elf for making TFS free, and doing all of this work. But I do not think a Map is necessary for the project. Mappers are the "Lowest standing member" of the team, yes I said it, prove me wrong... Mappers are totally "Not needed" in a team. Have you EVER seen the TFS map being used in a project?

But I can encourage @Mark to continue doing what he does, because it is nice of him to do it for free, and I appreciate that and I think alot of people do.

@Neon that's just because TFS Map is shit and nothing really to do, no quest npcs etc but regardless we are obviously bottom of the totem pole.

I appreciate Mark and Elf for making TFS free, and doing all of this work. But I do not think a Map is necessary for the project. Mappers are the "Lowest standing member" of the team, yes I said it, prove me wrong... Mappers are totally "Not needed" in a team. Have you EVER seen the TFS map being used in a project?

But I can encourage @Mark to continue doing what he does, because it is nice of him to do it for free, and I appreciate that and I think alot of people do.

alright. Hello neon. I appreciated your maps. I usually spend 2 packs of soap masturbating to ur resutls.
I'll just praise myself to be in the top5 of best scripters in otland. I am considering mappers to be te nr. 1 spot in a team. When the map is perfect a really well scripter can make it work. a shitty map = bad results.
im serious. mappers rule the world. without free mapping from otland there would be 40% less custom servers atleast

Holy macaroni I love it. Would love to war over there, like 3 guilds or something.
Are this sprites official tibia made? Or are they custom? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back