• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I just said that... I was messing around with the new sprites and didn't want to make the map able for playing on. So it was never my intentions.

And I have no idea what you mean with those 2 pictures, if it's just for the thread or for telling me something?...

CrlU8Zn.png

Neon, put your new city to download when you done
:3
I love your work

Looks autobordered to me.

Correction: "I don't think the bordering is very realistic because it appears so squary".

I cannot agree with you either way, a city is supposed to have 'straight lines' with grass unless its something like a ghetto, don't you think?

Correction: "I don't think the bordering is very realistic because it appears so squary".

I cannot agree with you either way, a city is supposed to have 'straight lines' with grass unless its something like a ghetto, don't you think?

I was talking about the river. And about the town, it lacks some details imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom