• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently working on. Tell me what you think.

aWLW4AUo.png
imo that hand statue don't seem to fit pretty well in there

Last edited:
Thank you for the suggestion on removing the hand. I may add it back in later but with some moss or some sort of natural organism growing off of it.

But here are some fixes and new screenshots.

Info: This region contains primarily earthly creatures. Such as spiders and muddy rocks forming appendages. The area is a hazard zone for any human like creature. All though, with the Solstice trees at full bloom, it makes for a beautiful battle scenery.

p6wILCxL.png

sCV283fd7.png

JqNO8QiUp.png

dAbuU0hu.png

Lets put something new and freshh..

View attachment 28527
Classic Mapping ftw. ;)
I have always preferred nice clean mapping to overcrowded jungles with tree's and vines and shrubbery and grass tufts, and spit throwers, and snakes, bugs, hydra grass, flowers, taller tree's, and the reddish brown mountain side, all thrown into one picture along with a splash of water.

Classic Mapping ftw. ;)
I have always preferred nice clean mapping to overcrowded jungles with tree's and vines and shrubbery and grass tufts, and spit throwers, and snakes, bugs, hydra grass, flowers, taller tree's, and the reddish brown mountain side, all thrown into one picture along with a splash of water.

I like how you go from a royal castle to a jungle lol

Remap of yourots map ;=)
Still in progress as u can see
Nostalgia please! :)
One of the first maps I played on, I know there are a lot of versions of yourots maps.
But the one that I remember a lot and I liked the most is the one where you went south from the city accross the bridge and you could find minotaur mountain to your right and if you kept going down you had ghouls to the left and deep under goblins you could find DEMONS! :D

There was a guy a long time ago that did a revamp of yourots, looked pretty awesome..... his name was something with lam??? not sure tho

Got that map on my pc from the Titanium 7.6 Server which was edited.... that one I edit... but it's still +/- the Yourots Map in basics :=)

@eiserne festung maps post... that kind of depot style... for my taste now, is a little bit ugly... :D hahaha
mmm.. little bit ugly? .. I disagree here. It's not the nicest depot in the world, but it's kind of a okay nice depot. I don't think this depot fits "bit ugly" category.

EGWsuZ5g3.png

Mapping Info: Nothing but flames, it's the imagery of hell. Further and further I go, I keep climbing down these hills of rock and lava. With every next grasp onto the ledge feeling weaker then the last until all I see is clouds, nothing but putrid clouds of ash, and toxic fumes clouding my entire body. The last thing I see is my hands, as I'm gasping for any gas my body can endure. Where has the life gone? But the last thing I hear is a laugh.

Suppose this will be my last entry for a while. May have one more teaser. Plan on running some tests within the server, work out any bugs and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back