• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently the remap of the Orcs......

<- new style old style ->

xnwi329j.png

I think you could do a bit better with the red cave shiet.

The Problem is the Mountain looks so weierd next to the walls.... tested it alrdy
dont judge the bugs.... like torches and co... it is just to Show pero the mountain
znelgiis.png

Last edited:
My first mapping show off picture, is a torture room, what do you guys think?
upload_2015-2-1_19-59-37.png

the foot doesn't really make much sense, and the coffin doesn't either. Also, it's a tad bit spammy. And it needs more wood imo.
thank you im learning how to map im sure this threat will help me improve my skills as a mapper. im thinking of posting more stuff here

thank you im learning how to map im sure this threat will help me improve my skills as a mapper. im thinking of posting more stuff here
Try mapping some nature stuff before jumping into architecture. It might help a bit :*

Its ok, try putting some mud or dirt patches around the grass and maybe less trees on the right of the map and replace with a few stones? Consider some bushes or some water plants. Finish the bridge so it's 10 Sqm all together and it should look pretty neet

A new peak of a much larger spawn..
2j4u1sn.png
It's good that you tried to make your own theme, but it needs just a little bit more work. For instance those bushes, large patches of grass, thick grass tufts (almost should never be used), and those pillars don't fit inside that cave. If there were ruin walls then the pillars would fit in but I do not see any. Bordering from a tile going onto the same type of tile typically looks bad and shouldn't be done. Your bordering needs some work to make it not look as squarish (For instance the cave walls).
Kudos for properly taking a screenshot though.

Its ok, try putting some mud or dirt patches around the grass and maybe less trees on the right of the map and replace with a few stones? Consider some bushes or some water plants. Finish the bridge so it's 10 Sqm all together and it should look pretty neet
okay ill try to improve thanks

my best with nature :l took me like 20 minutes " Coco Island "
View attachment 28586
It's really helpful to invest some time looking the pieces of map that have been exposed on this thread. By watching you learn and you can imitate some of the ideas.

I suggest to always make sense of everything that you map. Often times, the best pieces of map are the ones that have the most sense involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back