• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revisiting RME..
Working on some sort of graveyard, abandoned in a marshlands.. More to see underground and north(up) but wanna finish it before any other pics :)
Will most likely release it afterwards, if i do end up finishing it. Focus will be on vampires I guess.
.*Hinting at what's north*
NOCAL6yS5.png

Revisiting RME..
Working on some sort of graveyard, abandoned in a marshlands.. More to see underground and north(up) but wanna finish it before any other pics :)
Will most likely release it afterwards, if i do end up finishing it. Focus will be on vampires I guess.
NOCAL6yS5.png

Love it.

Revisiting RME..
NOCAL6yS5.png

i think it would look better without the void tiles, or maybe go down a floor and add some rock borders to make it look like a crack in the ground.

dunno, the void just throws it off for me, other than that i like it, itll be a nice piece

i think it would look better without the void tiles, or maybe go down a floor and add some rock borders to make it look like a crack in the ground.

dunno, the void just throws it off for me, other than that i like it, itll be a nice piece
Would have to raise it up a floor then, I did think about that and to have it lava/tar or even so a crack into "hell" but unless I find a replacement sprite for a rift in the ground; which is already in the tibia spr, then I'm most likely going to leave it.

Would have to raise it up a floor then, I did think about that and to have it lava/tar or even so a crack into "hell" but unless I find a replacement sprite for a rift in the ground; which is already in the tibia spr, then I'm most likely going to leave it.

If you're going to keep the void tile you can do this to make it look better

pxq1bgx.png

i see, in that case, i think the tar would fit more. a swamp would be viewed more as wet and moist, i would picture the void as being very hot, and deep underground. perhaps the void would be a good source of heat to fuel the tarpit from underneath.

If you're going to keep the void tile you can do this to make it look better

pxq1bgx.png
yeah.. maybe but I wanted to keep the ground I used on the right of the rift as it looks like the grass has been torn off, like roots are left.. And if i'm not mistaken, it would overshadow those tiles. However, there is nothing to stop me using that on the dried grass borders :p I'll give it a shot :) Cheers bro

Revisiting RME..
NOCAL6yS5.png
Additional pic
BFAaF2fNs.png

Ways better! :)
Great to see you back again. But I'd make the corridores a little wider :)
Thought it looked a little chunky so I shrunk it by 1 sq.. However, looking at it now, it does seem a bit tight. I'll see what I can do :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back