• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't ask me what it is supposed to be......

7dm4i6cu.png

tried to map with that mushroom thiny the Tower of Rapunzel for the Speedmapping... failled misserably :eek:

What is it?

I'm doing my own server from scratch and this is the first thing I've done.
Give me bad and good comments, I need ideas to increase my skills since I'm not even close to good.

k55oya.png

Bored. Decided to make some sort of cave/tunnel that leads to an old cultist church that has collapsed. Added the background pic for bants.
4q0iMSfR6.png

*lel at twisting the perspective. Totes bants.

The first shops for my server, not much for showoff maybe but I would still like to have some feedback so I can make my next work better. (Going to have 2 "shopping houses" so what's why I only have 4 shops here.)

2mqq44p.png

213rejc.png

thats awesome, are those custom ground sprites?~ could you gimme the id's if not and what client are they for?

The only custom ground on the image is the regular grass, the others are from gnome and Venore updates.
ID:s 17665, 18162 & 18560 + variations and corresponding borders

Bored. Decided to make some sort of cave/tunnel that leads to an old cultist church that has collapsed. Added the background pic for bants.
4q0iMSfR6.png

*lel at twisting the perspective. Totes bants.

fucked my head with the 90 degree turn

I think you don't understand sarcasm

what u talking about ??

Last edited by a moderator:
A challenge to all mappers on OtLand

Map something that isn't in ruins or trashed in any way.
Be it a bridge above a mountain, a temple or a castle or just a wooden house somewhere.

Hear ye, hear ye.

CErUUnhWMAElxze.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back