• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pic. 3.
oirrly.png
What are those "nothing special" tiles for?

Now before you say "this isn't your map" you're correct, it's not. I'm just posting it because I don't think it's ever been viewed ingame, pretty neat piece overall. If I remember correctly it was for the project Illyrium. But credits to the original creator(s) of it.​

cK9tyT.png

It may look spammed but it was from the old days! D;

Now before you say "this isn't your map" you're correct, it's not. I'm just posting it because I don't think it's ever been viewed ingame, pretty neat piece overall. If I remember correctly it was for the project Illyrium. But credits to the original creator(s) of it.​

cK9tyT.png

It may look spammed but it was from the old days! D;

It was from our team, but Demon Eldorath made it, I have no idea if anyone else helped him tho.

Polish or not, it's still a very nice map!
So after a long break from mapping, i decided to crank something up, i know it's unfinished, and it will never be because i didn't save the map, only the screenshot survived >.<
And yes, i can see the missing border on the roof :s
tOWMt2l.jpg

Editz : Ahh yes! So i managed to save before the crash! :D
Expect some more screens from me soonish :3

Attachments

Last edited:
Its interesting.. As a random piece its not bad :) dislike crystals but depends of the environment you went for :) i get a somewhat dwarf/mechanical type entrance to a mine or similar.

Its nice, simple but sometimes its the simple things that are the best.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure about skeleton but "story"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back