• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, This is how my city look's. Still not finished yet i gotta add few more shop's,castle,boat, another gate, some more houses .. This is my first mapping in my life. So please don't be such negative about it ;)
Am i doing good? Or im failing? XD

newcitya.png

My first map, it took 10-15mins!!! Please, say what u think about it!!
Annat.jpg

{Can't open bigger, says invaild file}

Allright, People know I consider myself to be the worst mapper on otland. For real I opened remeres the first time for like 4 ~ years. Tell me what I can work on to make it better. Dont judge too much or i will cut4bieber

1. Artwork .,.. if you can consider it an artwork :')

fapjer.png

Ice witches :

nnlj0y.png

The thing I'm proud of .. My first dragon mountain <3

2zf4bw9.png

Last edited:
I'm unsure if that last picture is actually yours as I've seen it on other servers a lot! (Arthas being one of them), overall though your maps aren't the worst but you do need more practice.
P.S I'm hella glad you turned off show-spawn's for the last 2 pictures.

Keep it up and get better

I recorded myself mapping it :) yea i looked throught options at 2. Pic and found how to turn the colourd show spawns :D

Oh and i got my idea from the other mapping thread where someone used those borders like i did at the mountain :)

For the love of god, use the screenshot hotkey in RME. Also, don't do what you're doing. That looks awful.

Thats true @up flower grass in roof :/ its idea for cipsoft mapper thats bigger problem than ozon holle xD Change this and u get best effect.

The houses was not good, but i made it for the temple and dp only.
q9vPIB.png

Attachments

Last edited:
q9vPIB.png

I think that you are the best mapper on OTLand, gosh I love your houses! And the temple, so nice. I really love the idea with the water vortex in the middle of the temple. STUNNING! :O

I recorded myself mapping it :) yea i looked throught options at 2. Pic and found how to turn the colourd show spawns :D

Oh and i got my idea from the other mapping thread where someone used those borders like i did at the mountain :)
Didn't know that you were mapping, where is the recording :D?

@up
I am sorry to say this, but probably the most ugly piece I ever saw.
You gotta watch some more maps.

I think that you are the best mapper on OTLand, gosh I love your houses! And the temple, so nice. I really love the idea with the water vortex in the middle of the temple. STUNNING! :O

half-trollface.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

q9vPIB.png

Out of every map I've seen, this one makes the least amount of sense.

It's like a Picasso or a Van Gogh, now no one likes it but some day people will pay million of dollars for it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back