• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently creating a theme for a revamp I'm going to be doing. Looking for criticism to help me further improve it.
69WzQ.png

I am currently creating a theme for a revamp I'm going to be doing. Looking for criticism to help me further improve it.
69WzQ.png

Only thing i personal dislike is the roof going all the way down to the door. Everything else looks smashing :)

Try to not put debris on top of borders if you can help it, and try to have the debris match the floor you're putting it on.
6ew5E.png
Remove that and place down buttresses. Always put grass tufts down as last a detail so things such as this
6ew89.png
doesn't happen, also don't put grass over flowers, mushrooms, or details such as that (place the grass tufts down first then the mushrooms to avoid this problem). Vary up the grass in the first picture with the normal shade of grass not just the darker grass. Never use dwarf trees unless you're mapping a dwarven area (I recommend to remove it from the doodad brush entirely), try to only use willows near water (as they usually only grow near tons of water) And try not to over do it with details, if you can do that you can become a good mapper.

Try to not put debris on top of borders if you can help it, and try to have the debris match the floor you're putting it on.
6ew5E.png
Remove that and place down buttresses. Always put grass tufts down as last a detail so things such as this
6ew89.png
doesn't happen, also don't put grass over flowers, mushrooms, or details such as that (place the grass tufts down first then the mushrooms to avoid this problem). Vary up the grass in the first picture with the normal shade of grass not just the darker grass. Never use dwarf trees unless you're mapping a dwarven area (I recommend to remove it from the doodad brush entirely), try to only use willows near water (as they usually only grow near tons of water) And try not to over do it with details, if you can do that you can become a good mapper.
Alright, thanks alot for the hints, I did miss that part, but I'll think about it in the future, thanks mate.

I don't know why people use that piece, because that piece is mine for a long time now, sir.
How I dare to ask that? I DIDN'T DARE TO ASK FOR NON-HATEFUL FEEDBACK, I asked for no comments like "You suck" how do you see that as feedback? Haha.
Soooo, now I'll tell you something. This is MY very very very old piece I released in 2010 on polish forum tibia.net.pl as a user 'Anvar'. Here's an original topic with download of this map:
http://tibia.net.pl/threads/356382-BramaByAnvar

Last edited:
I don't know why people use that piece, because that piece is mine for a long time now, sir.
How I dare to ask that? I DIDN'T DARE TO ASK FOR NON-HATEFUL FEEDBACK, I asked for no comments like "You suck" how do you see that as feedback? Haha.
''Latest mapping of my nature on the Evolution we're making. ''
Oh yeah sure

Its My first Work its Rook
k4b32u.png
Jail
2u42b84.png
Shop offer
2l9leg4.png
City
28hgbq9.png

Mountan Troll

Last edited:
The beginning for a minotaur spawn for Swe-soft. I'm not so sure about the details but i guess its OK.

edit: that was one big picture >.<
edit2: made it smaller, just click it and you will be flown to imghack. click it there and it gets larger
note to self: dont use take screenshot function inside rme?

change the fountain and that wooden flooring and will be better

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back