• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maps i made for Efferus, http://efferus.info/

WHKnqdV.png
VViRk9q.png

LUfBXiz.png
SwM1WzC.png

WFm1pH2.png
BDCEAVv.png

YtGexqZ.png

Great work with your spawnbut definitely the first picture needs more details on its left half . keep it up

4 post of new maps. everyone ignores the upper one, good job idiots
you refuse to leave a comment but request for feedback

@Noxiz
nice structure, I'd really like to see it finished
@What'Up
seems pretty small but nice
@lindoxx
I dislike the grass and dirt inside of the building otherwise it's pretty fine, show more

@Blackstone
Thanks for the comment, i like to use some grass and dirt to give an impression of a dirty place. Here is another part of the map, the boat to leave the noob island.
1234.png

Well thank you Blackstone for your feedback. Atleast 1 person :). Well whatever i wanted to wait and rate the others after im posting my next screenshot. But I think you are also waiting for feedback.
@What'Up
The minimap looks cool but its hard to rate anything on a minimap. Would be awesome to see some screenshots from the map itself.
@Mathias
I like the ground types you are using. But keep in mind it could look 100x better if you would NOT use the autoborder function. Try some RAW-bordering and the results will stun you. I know it's really time consuming but its worth every tile you place trust me. As i started with mapping i also used the autoborder function cause it was revolutionary to have such a function. But the outcoming map is not as half as good as a map, mapped with RAW.
Everything else has a clear structure and looks good to me. Maybe the house near the depot is a bit small :D. Also I dont like the wall.
@lindoxx
looks good to me except what Blackstone already said. Show us more and get more feedback.

I hope to see more people giving feedback in future, even this is a dying community... There are still some people left who could take their time to write some small reviews.

Best Regards,

Noxiz

Last edited:
@Noxiz
You are absolutely right, I frequent 3 forums related to Tibia and at least the mapping section seemed "dead" to me. When i can, i participate a bit. (Sorry , i'm using a bit of google translate)

Looks beautiful to me What'Up. Just one thing. The roof on the second picture. I know what you wanted to try but I personally dont like it. The streets are really cool man :)

@What'Up
Nice map bro , i really liked. But like Shirako said : Where the hell are windows ?!

@lindoxx You have lot's of potential. I would recommend to join a project, if you have time, if you haven't already.
@What'Up The walls look rather bland, fix that haha.

@ Thread It's good to finally see some life in the mapping section.

@Dark199
Thanks alot bro, i don't have much time and i do maps just for fun. I'm making a map for my own project, only i and i :D hahah

@EDIT
Here's 2 parts of the map:
New player place.
first_look.png

Armors Shop Done.
armors_shop_done.png

Now to finish the island i'll do "The Oracle" place , I will look to section mapping inspirations to get some ideas! heheh :)

Last edited:
In This images had windows inside the houses xD, but i'll put more.

@Noxiz
Thanks! I'll try to make the roofs looks better.
@lindoxx
Looks nice, but i dont like this gray and white ground in the second picture.
@Dark199
I didnt understood what you meant with bland. --'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom