• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
just finished my new mountain for my evo :)

1zcemo1.png

98emtd.png

28qsvbo.png

5vname.jpg
Those small basins of water under waterfalls are totally unrealistic and in the first picture there is an empty field above your character. Also I think you should put there some small stones or something, because it is too empty. However, map looks nice.

Last edited:
Those small basins of water under waterfalls are totally unrealistic and in the first picture there is an empty field above your character. Also I think you should put there some small stones or something, because it is too empty. However, map looks nice.
Thanks for the feedback but i like clean maps (not over detailed) tested stones before but in my opinion they don't fit well with the new sprites. And those small basins of water are realistic if u ever been in Switzerland before :)

I really like it besides for the Cipsoft stone mountain arches. If they had made suiting arches for stone walls it would have made this piece much better. Correct me if I'm wrong, but with those wooden archways won't it bug out in-game?

I really like it besides for the Cipsoft stone mountain arches. If they had made suiting arches for stone walls it would have made this piece much better. Correct me if I'm wrong, but with those wooden archways won't it bug out in-game?
i think those 4 archways are pointless altogether, who would build an arch and have it support nothing? xP xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back