• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Are you strange?

Ok, true story, I woke up 2 days ago to a random scream in my house. Bam.

Another weird thing I do is when I'm saving a game, it says its saved, but I save again just to make sure.
Also, when I fap uheheu, I feel like everyone I see afterwards knows. Just somehow, they understand that I have. When I'm done doing it, I think about how bad of a person I really am, and how I shouldn't be in this society. lol

After not sleeping, mapping. I just went to make a coffee and instead of putting sugar in, I put salt into my coffee, with cold milk, I didn't even use the warm milk throther. .____.

COLD SALT COFFEE!

Ok, true story, I woke up 2 days ago to a random scream in my house. Bam.

Another weird thing I do is when I'm saving a game, it says its saved, but I save again just to make sure.
Also, when I fap uheheu, I feel like everyone I see afterwards knows. Just somehow, they understand that I have. When I'm done doing it, I think about how bad of a person I really am, and how I shouldn't be in this society. lol

I agree with the saving thing, not the fapping thing, so people know why I liked your post :p

I agree with the saving thing, not the fapping thing, so people know why I liked your post :p

6zloFOP.png

Why do we want to be normal? Normal people are those that wake up, get dressed, go to school, learn, leave school, work, leave work, retire, etc.

People who are different, are those who make a mark in history!
MLK, mandela, shakespeare, darwin, sir isaac newton, galileo galilei, mozart,
Da vinci, einstein, picasso, cromwell, jefferson, edisson, chirchill, thatcher, rosa parks, michelangio,
Who wants to be normal?

Why do we want to be normal? Normal people are those that wake up, get dressed, go to school, learn, leave school, work, leave work, retire, etc.

People who are different, are those who make a mark in history!
MLK, mandela, shakespeare, darwin, sir isaac newton, galileo galilei, mozart,
Da vinci, einstein, picasso, cromwell, jefferson, edisson, chirchill, thatcher, rosa parks, michelangio,
Who wants to be normal?

People who are normal don't mix up their life. They live by the rules, or by a religion which restricts them from doing what they really want to do. Can't be in a rut or else I'd kill myself.

I bite the skin near my nails of my fingers. o-o
i do this too

i put paper in toilet before i poop so it doesnt splash water in my ass.
i do this too, worst thing is in the morning when u got cold water hittin ur ass

Hahaha, I enjoy pretending I'm a carrot. :c
is that all the fake tan you wear?! jaiajaiaja

@ topic, iuno what else, except the two said above

brb ill get my girlfriend, she'll probably write 10 pages of things :cool:

i bet im the strangest person here:
i listen to justin bieber and one direction and i like their songs...

i bet im the strangest person here:
i listen to justin bieber and one direction and i like their songs...

I like justin biebers songs but I don't listen to one direction :)

Nothing wrong with listening to Justin Bieber.

Don't follow trends ;D

You sir, just got hunted in tibia.

You sir,
will never hunt me in tibia because you will never make me play that shitty game again :D

@Prest
I won't. I like Justin's and One Direction's songs... also, im not telling to kill urself because u like x type of music...

I just like pop/R&B type of music... ANYWAY THIS IS NOT A "WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO U LIKE" thread... so go back to the topic people because i loved reading this xDDD i actually feel normal when im reading all these things... i had no idea there r people with the same habits as my in this world ;D

Back