• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

As we will be rewarded with our deaths?

GuiAngra

Feel The Power
Reaction score
Make the same way as happened with the bug monsters in the fast attacks, giving 20 points for all who died at a specific time.

Only cares about f*cking 20 premium points? lol.

Dude this is not Feba, Premiera and many shits like this who giving 100 points per level as reward..! But I can promise that I wouldn't be this type of Reward... like Double exp per week? free bless? ^·^♥

I can do 12kk/h with out double exp, with double exp 24kk/h LOL. turned baiak yurots now for exp 999999999999999 ???

And yet I am not getting into the server ^^

and u starting POI 4 a.m ASHUAHUSA NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD U DONT SLEEP ?

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!, and finish on 7 am u dont have life fking nerd ? Huasuhasuhasuhasuhuauhsa

I can do 12kk/h with out double exp, with double exp 24kk/h LOL. turned baiak yurots now for exp 999999999999999 ???

If you can get 12kk/h while exping, how come it has taken you 2 weeks to get 209-215, and you're online quite alot :)

Do 12kk per hour, take the pic, I'll present you 10kk pure cash. Deal?

Do 12kk per hour, take the pic, I'll present you 10kk pure cash. Deal?

Heres pic,me hunting rats and making 12kk exp/h :),now wheres my cash?
hahaha.jpg

Make it double exp for 1 day or 2 ? :)

No, no double exp or anything! If you died, bad luck! If you want compensation, play real tibia instead of a OT... Be glad they let you bot.. no cry me a river please...

And lorenci, or what ever your name is... 20 points? Are you fucking serious? Get a life dude! I say they pay us all 2000 dollars because we died on a OT! (this is sarcasm if you didn't know what I ment)

Back