• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ask Mister Dastan

Okey then..

Depends if you are nimble, (If you catch my drift) if not, buy your self an asian street girl and your good to go

How does being nimble help when u have no arms nor feet? haha

My advice is, do it like marylin manson, get a doc thats willing to do everything, operate 2 ribbs out and u can give urself a BJ! Epic win?

But i said the same thing?!? :D
Also its fking hard to give urself a BJ.... and kind of disgusting lol

Racism! I demand an infraction immediately!

My question is, can you get a infraction for being retarded...?
Cause he wud obv deserve 1 ^_^ Im ofc just joking but u cant see that im joking bcause this is written in white and ur so gonna flame me back cause u think im serious muahaha :D

Last edited:
So Mr. Dastan, tell me what is the diffrence about getting laid or begin laided?

And ur full of nonsense :thumbup:
And btw, so im literally the son of the president of the united states.... yessss!

Mister dastan, when will you stop acting mature, and tell us the truth? :$ Ur so nerd... I think ur son of obamka chocolate president ;$

Racism again. Our dear moderators aren't really focusing on the big issues here. To you Shushu: Stupid republican :]

I have another question for you, Dastan.
Why did you wrote me a pathetic PM to stop "flame" your posts, while I don't even flame.
you need to get some (girl)friend(s), and life your youth, loser.
Oh here's the message I wrote you, what do you think about it?
P.s. still on-topic.

Code:
[QUOTE=Dastan]Listen up lowlife, its simply sad when you try to flame me every time you see one of my posts, so just stop it, its pitiful.[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING LOSER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH XDDDDDD you gave me an extra space HAHAHAHAHA calling me a lowlife while you have no bitches / friends / drugs.
Sure, call me a low-life ;), if you just knew about marijuana that it doesn't make you any more stupit and that is has potential to stimulate braincell growth :). So, low-life, depending on my study I am able to earn around 6k - 10k euro a month, which is more then you'll earn in 3 months, I'm way smarter then you ;). so don't act smart nerd, get (girl)friends and use some marijuana/alcohol and life your youth, nerd. bye.
That you even wrote me a PM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOSEr.
P.S. don't do harddrugs, even I don't like it, just told a good girly friend of mine to stop using it :). bye. drunk. nerd. wow I wrote much xd.

Back