• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Barack Obama has won!

bro I get your point and you are right I know some people deserve benefits but others dont! they have 5 childrens "oh I dont care the government gives us food,medicaid" thats what im talking about.. some people really deserve benefits

Yeah I agree with that. People like myself lose out on things because of these morons.
I'm willing to pay full rent on a council property, but fools like these (with 5 kids, never wanna work etc) are taking them, and getting their rent etc paid for them.

Yeah I agree with that. People like myself lose out on things because of these morons.
I'm willing to pay full rent on a council property, but fools like these (with 5 kids, never wanna work etc) are taking them, and getting their rent etc paid for them.

yep and that shit gets me mad ;d

He apologize maybe to "USA" not to "America".

Between,
Why do you call us Latinos? We aren't latinos because we don't speak latin!, you can call latinos to Roman citizens.

The world accepted it, whether you like it or not.

At least now that we have Romney out of the way we won't be consistently on the brink of war with everyone that tries something.

whatever dude, I think obama has started great changes on the u.s.a. even if many northerns dont like em.

if he stops the war on IRAQ, that'd be one of the greatest events on the contemporary history of united states.
(ofc they will still use intelligence in the country, like they always have) but at least more families will enjoy having each other alive and not in a military cemetery.

:) nice one!! usa

Back