• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best Guild.

Best Guild

• Hotsteppers

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • We love Drugs

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Westbay

Votes: 21 32.3%
  • SoT

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Bloodharvest

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Any That Saints Is In.

Votes: 3 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alive

Reaction score
Hotsteppers.
SoT.
Bloodharvest.
We Love Drugs.
Westbay.
Any that saints is in.

Sience Westbay owns the serv hots can go and hide somewhere ^^ like depo oh i forgot ur alrdy there

Sience Westbay owns the serv hots can go and hide somewhere ^^ like depo oh i forgot ur alrdy there

I wonder who was yesterday in depo when we killed Matti ;o

Ahh and I heard that u are scared to go OB just snake ppl or killing on stack :thumbup:

You guys rox I got no doubt ;)

I didn't vote cos those guilds are not the best guild on this server

Hotsteppers only come out when they are full team on, such a gang of newfags, go watch some cp now eaststate cottonpickers

You lose ur sense walking in the dark with the polacks.. at least Dut found the light at the end :>

Always the super cool swedish dudes take it to the low level of talking about nationalities. Did you ever meet a Polish person? Well as I heard Swedish people are only good for making wooden furniture, herding reindeer and LAN (aka non sleeping non washing gay orgies) parties. At least Polish people have respect and humility to remember this is only a game.

Always the super cool swedish dudes take it to the low level of talking about nationalities. Did you ever meet a Polish person? Well as I heard Swedish people are only good for making wooden furniture, herding reindeer and LAN (aka non sleeping non washing gay orgies) parties. At least Polish people have respect and humility to remember this is only a game.
lol ^^
we all know the thing about polish people isnt true :p

I'm from sweden and i live at a place many pls come to earn som cash by picking our berrys. they are nice when you meet them face to face. How ever when they come there is always alot of burglary and thiving. It might be a coincidence i don't know.

In game the pls are the most rude and untrustworthy players i ever meet.

I'm from sweden and i live at a place many pls come to earn som cash by picking our berrys. they are nice when you meet them face to face. How ever when they come there is always alot of burglary and thiving. It might be a coincidence i don't know.

In game the pls are the most rude and untrustworthy players i ever meet.

Have to agree with you.

And noone of the guilds are best.

/John Cutter

@ Moraus, i where in Poland like 3 weeks ago and they where the most not to bad but when it comes to Polish tibian players i got to agree with qvik. untrusty rude and lamest ever, but overall in poland they are kinda cool XD

Well the most trustworthy players I ever met were from Poland, I can trust them with my passwords to all my chars, and 3 years later they still wouldn't have hacked me :p

i hate saints, he killed my for no reason!!
(Swordi)

i killed you as well do you hate me?
i still think hotsteppers are the best and that will never change.
last night (aussie time) there was 2 hotsteppers which were Saints and Zo'ro and yet 5 westbay people were sitting in the dp for about 2 hours...
and when one of westbay did come out (No Cry) he got SOLOED by Zo'ro

<3 English please

i killed you as well do you hate me?
i still think hotsteppers are the best and that will never change.
last night (aussie time) there was 2 hotsteppers which were Saints and Zo'ro and yet 5 westbay people were sitting in the dp for about 2 hours...
and when one of westbay did come out (No Cry) he got SOLOED by Zo'ro

<3 English please

Haha wigga plz..

For starter; there were like 10+ ppl online at that moment. Their allies included(Chuliganeria, We Love Drugs and Patriots)
2nd; We were 4 online.
3rd; I got soloed because my computer rebooted.

Come back when u have some actual facts, and try get them right next time.

^ VERI MAD NO CRY NOW HE DED U TO TEMPLE !!!1

but im sure this thread could be fun to visit after our first ob with warstats then "best guild" ' Westbay ' will own like 50% of the votes (counting the other 50% on hotsteppers with allied will be voteing on themselves :> )

Back