• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best Guild.

Best Guild

• Hotsteppers

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • We love Drugs

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Westbay

Votes: 21 32.3%
  • SoT

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Bloodharvest

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Any That Saints Is In.

Votes: 3 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really don't think a poll on a forum which is free to sign up to (you could make 100 accounts if you wanted) can be used to give any indication on whatever subject the poll starter would choose. Even if everyone voted Hotsteppers it wouldn't prove anything.

We are leading the poll at the moment so don't come saying that i'm crying cos we lose in forum poll war, i'm just giving my opinion on the impartiality of polls on the otland forums.

I really don't think a poll on a forum which is free to sign up to (you could make 100 accounts if you wanted) can be used to give any indication on whatever subject the poll starter would choose. Even if everyone voted Hotsteppers it wouldn't prove anything.

We are leading the poll at the moment so don't come saying that i'm crying cos we lose in forum poll war, i'm just giving my opinion on the impartiality of polls on the otland forums.

the wise man has spoken

Haha wigga plz..

For starter; there were like 10+ ppl online at that moment. Their allies included(Chuliganeria, We Love Drugs and Patriots)
2nd; We were 4 online.
3rd; I got soloed because my computer rebooted.

Come back when u have some actual facts, and try get them right next time.

computer rebooted hahahaha how orignal is that.
dude dont lie about it theres no need.

oh and one more thing!
good job with the 6 skills.
even tho he got hacked an all.

real score?
5-0
to hotsteppers.

Are u Retard? U got free 6 frags for rooking Zo'ro cos he got hacked.
U are still winning but it's not 14-25 for u but 14-19.
Its kinda lame, we only got westbay's on our side..but u guy's got 3(?) guilds with you?..or yesterday we had Mona lisa and Asobati, but come on... Its like 70ppl vs 30 <.<
Tae, why not?

Its kinda lame, we only got westbay's on our side..but u guy's got 3(?) guilds with you?..or yesterday we had Mona lisa and Asobati, but come on... Its like 70ppl vs 30 <.<
Tae, why not?

But when we talk about the frags that works against us, because when we killed you at edron we got 2 frags by hotsteppers~ Anyway, I dont care about frags :)

EDIT - Or like yesterday when we killed Lord Voldemort, Lutamatifahh and Weijo, there was 1 from our team who wasn't in Hots~ and he got 2 of the frags :p

Last edited:
But when we talk about the frags that works against us, because when we killed you at edron we got 2 frags by hotsteppers~ Anyway, I dont care about frags :)

EDIT - Or like yesterday when we killed Lord Voldemort, Lutamatifahh and Weijo, there was 1 from our team who wasn't in Hots~ and he got 2 of the frags :p
yeah, kinda annoying <.< tell chuliganerna to join you instead

I don't care about stats either.. but some of my members do.

Anyway.. you wanted us to accept the war against you, so you don't get unjusts, not because u wanted stats?(At least the members I have spoken to from Hotsteppers said that).

Then don't whine about the stats because YOUR allies killing us, and bring us some justice bring ur allies in to Hotsteppers so we don't get unjusts aswell?!

You got to have some smart guy in the guild that can tell Michael to do so, because he don't understand me when i'm writing to him :( "ME NO ANDERSTANT IN WAHT YOU IS TELL IN MY???"

Edit: ROTHAS NO CARE ABOUT STATS BUT HE ADD A NEW LINE WHERE HE ADDS INFORMATION CONCERNING THE STATS ISSUE.

Rothas is very cool mens no care stats because cool mens no do dat.

Rothas my idol.

about 1 thing?

I added it just to show WHY I don't care about the frags because they don't show the exact situation anyway, as I told you I wanted it so we don't get unjusts and since you accepted the war I loose RS and I'm not all the time close to ban, thx. Next guy from Westbay with no common sense -sigh-

Back