• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Best Guild.

Best Guild

• Hotsteppers

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • We love Drugs

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • Westbay

Votes: 21 32.3%
  • SoT

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Bloodharvest

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Any That Saints Is In.

Votes: 3 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its kinda lame, we only got westbay's on our side..but u guy's got 3(?) guilds with you?..or yesterday we had Mona lisa and Asobati, but come on... Its like 70ppl vs 30 <.<
Tae, why not?

why u taking about this u was make a theard with westbay declerate against server lol

Amazing how you guys count the frag i already killed many westbay and osiris person from guild did this frag was counted ? not so dont give a shit like 100:200 for Westbay i will keep fighting until i quit

About pvp
If you guys calling pvp Utani Gran Hur+Dash+Exevo Gran Mas Vis=Ye its rox pvp

I can said only people like Dut from my Enemy is a good person and some els who rush and keep magic walling and didn't care about dead etc.
Rest people like Asobati,lopes use Leader Combo Sd :) I know becouse already i die twice i fell the power but i dont gives a shit about it everyone can do wath they want but stop instul each other about nationalition im fucking poland player but the people from real tibia have somethink in my eyes and they respect me like maybe someone from this ots too.

And 1 again stop instul each other polish sux br sux swe sux i have so fucking many friends here and in real
I wouln't said swe sux becouse im from poland and like swe already learning the swe~~ laugh~~

So fucking 1 again stop instul each other and preaper to battle in tibia better

And about guild you can't called guild becouse 1 guild can have 100 members and 1 guild can get 20 members and the second guild can be the best don't look on how many players is on guild or lvls stand like face to face and fight then vote on forum and talk about it

uhm knight i dont fell to write 100000000%%%%%%% perfect eanglish i have real live not like u 24h tibia and stay on this forum if u have any problem about read this my fcuking post dont raed then this fucking post easy SIMPELE ?

uhm knight i dont fell to write 100000000%%%%%%% perfect eanglish i have real live not like u 24h tibia and stay on this forum if u have any problem about read this my fcuking post dont raed then this fucking post easy SIMPELE ?
I tried to read it, i really did...

I really don't think a poll on a forum which is free to sign up to (you could make 100 accounts if you wanted) can be used to give any indication on whatever subject the poll starter would choose. Even if everyone voted Hotsteppers it wouldn't prove anything.

We are leading the poll at the moment so don't come saying that i'm crying cos we lose in forum poll war, i'm just giving my opinion on the impartiality of polls on the otland forums.

Couldnt get more agreed to that :>

About pvp
If you guys calling pvp Utani Gran Hur+Dash+Exevo Gran Mas Vis=Ye its rox pvp

Exactly what you are doing.

There is nothing called pvp in tibia anymore, it's all about who got the best bot and who's the best at setting it up.

Qknight couldn't find more arguments and that's why he tries to flame people for their english ^.^

Back