• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blackberry 10 finally released.

Best phones for 12-18 year olds.
Then you start realizing that there are shit tons of better phones out there.

Thread moved to Community Chatboards --> Technology

I like blackberry, but I must admit Android is way better.

but Android doesn't have a messenger like bbm :p

Skype, which is also available in windows, iphone, linux. Pretty much in any device, thus allowing you to flexible stay in touch with the same communication tool whatever situation you may be in.

Skype, which is also available in windows, iphone, linux. Pretty much in any device, thus allowing you to flexible stay in touch with the same communication tool whatever situation you may be in.

Bbm has all the features of skype, its better than skype in text messaging and no one could hack you, also bbm never goes offline except if you turned off your phone.
Bbm shows if someone read your message or not(if someone didn't read then its D, if he read then its R), skype doesn't have this feature.
Bbm is with you everywhere, skype isn't.
Also you can bc(broadcast) a message in bbm.

Bbm has all the features of skype, its better than skype in text messaging and no one could hack you, also bbm never goes offline except if you turned off your phone.
Bbm shows if someone read your message or not(if someone didn't read then its D, if he read then its R), skype doesn't have this feature.
Bbm is with you everywhere, skype isn't.
Also you can bc(broadcast) a message in bbm.

I hate things like that, what if you're pretending to be busy? Once they see you've read the message they're gunna keep pestering ya

I've had a conversation with Fady on this a long time ago, he just doesn't seem to grasp on the fact that BlackBerry is not that great in general.
I would agree with him before there were such things as smartphones, way back when BlackBerry Curves were a must have for everyone.
I had one myself, but then when Apple came soaring out with their iPhones, I've completely lost interest.
BlackBerry ended up staying in the Stone Age of phones, that's why their sales market took a nosedive a few years ago and it is still going down, almost to the point of bankruptcy.

BlackBerry, today, is still the best phone to use for the business world, but in general? Not even close.
It's still Apple and Android that rule the world.

I hate things like that, what if you're pretending to be busy? Once they see you've read the message they're gunna keep pestering ya

Simple, Menu>End Chat.
it will still be D on their bbm.

The BBM would be HIGHLY irrelevant in my life. Plain texting works just the same.

Have you ever tried bbm?

Yes I have actually, back when I had BlackBerry Curve.
No one used it, everyone used the plain text messaging, works pretty much the same.

Yes I have actually, back when I had BlackBerry Curve.
No one used it, everyone used the plain text messaging, works pretty much the same.

Well, its more fun now because over 200 millions of people are owning a blackberry smartphone so its fun when you have 200+ of your friends irl on BBM, also I don't think there was BBM Voice when you used bbm, its not only texting tho

Well, its more fun now because over 200 millions of people are owning a blackberry smartphone so its fun when you have 200+ of your friends irl on BBM, also I don't think there was BBM Voice when you used bbm, its not only texting tho

200 million people in the middle east, you mean?
I don't know ANYBODY here that owns a BlackBerry.

@UP
I'd say 1 in 5 in the UK own a blackberry. They have been popular in the past 3 years.

The BBM would be HIGHLY irrelevant in my life. Plain texting works just the same.

OH, you didnt know? BBM you can set statuses and add a profile pic /sarcasm

Back
Top Bottom