• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blackberry 10 finally released.

I was out of line in my previous comment, but still mean the exaggeration.
The amount of BlackBerry users in the US is nosediving faster than ever.

idc-smartphone-rankings-q12012.jpg

The blame is BlackBerry's lack of competitiveness in the smartphone market.
They are, though, the best phone available for people who are in the business world.

With the new BlackBerry 10, it seems like RIM finally understands why they are a failing industry.
Hopefully they can turn it around but at the time being, they are not the top dog, not even close.

200 million people in the middle east, you mean?
I don't know ANYBODY here that owns a BlackBerry.

You surely know a lot of people with Android or Iphones right? In SA, I think bb is probably the most used phone by teens and iphone is the least.. (med/high class)

Blackberry is imo the worse phone on the market, it was a huge hype in Holland, but died after everyone found out that it really sucks; it doesn't last longer then a year with most people.

Saw the renders a few days ago, it looks nice. (The touch screen version one ofc)

Bbm has all the features of skype, its better than skype in text messaging and no one could hack you, also bbm never goes offline except if you turned off your phone.
Bbm shows if someone read your message or not(if someone didn't read then its D, if he read then its R), skype doesn't have this feature.
Bbm is with you everywhere, skype isn't.
Also you can bc(broadcast) a message in bbm.

KIK Messenger..
S = Phone is off
D = The receiver has gotten the message
R = The receiver has read the message

The APP exist on Android and Iphone and pretty much every device xD

KIK Messenger..
S = Phone is off
D = The receiver has gotten the message
R = The receiver has read the message

The APP exist on Android and Iphone and pretty much every device xD

Never heard about it :O

Blackberry is imo the worse phone on the market, it was a huge hype in Holland, but died after everyone found out that it really sucks; it doesn't last longer then a year with most people.

Ive owned 3 blackberrys they last long but people thinks its a superphone with 1000 apps and craps
10 unused apps on in the background, crying about battery loss
or smashing it in pieces when its too slow for them

They are pretty good phones but only using bbm+msn+whatsapp
and internet and maybe some nice handy/usefull apps

but for much apps gadgets games and specs and such i do not recommend blackberrys

Also remember smartphones are computer like phones so they need to reboot sometimes either..

I am not sure about getting as next smartphone blackberry again but i do not hate it

blackberry = communication
other smartphones = gadget hell

Thread moved to Community Chatboards --> Technology

I like blackberry, but I must admit Android is way better.
This,
Via Android, I can open Skype & Whatsapp & Buzzer or smth else.
Android is better than BB.

This,
Via Android, I can open Skype & Whatsapp & Buzzer or smth else.
Android is better than BB.

Whatsapp already exists in blackberry, skype announced that skype for blackberries is coming soon.
I don't know buzzer tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, did you mean that blackberry can't handle 4 apps at the same time?
Blackberry 10 is 2GB RAM which is more than iphone 5 or samsung galaxy s3

Back