• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blocking respawn of Lost Dwarfs

majczal

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
10318608_714454645280102_2097752091_n.jpg

as you can see in the photo - Shade Aster is blocking the entrance for respawn of lost dwarfs etc.

For pro pvp mastahs - you can't push him because he put flower or parcel under fish and gold coin. Also mages can't summon fire devil/fire elemental or demon skleteon to push this items.
You can't enter that spawn so i think that this guy should be ban or something like that ( probably it's char of True Daaw because when Shade Aster was blocking it , he was exping in Lost dwarfs :) )

I hope that support will reply
Yours
Majczal

ofc you can kill him but blocking respawns is illegal.

check ip of this char.

perhaps there is a team that could kill him...
a team that likes to pk...
a team full of negros without souls...
a team that kicked veziv out of lunarforce...
#turbangang

turban gang dominando of course

'its pvp server u can kill him'

i'm not crying "omgomgomgogm i kant exp help plx" . As Szady said - it's illegal to block respawns for more than 15 minutes when you are not doing it in PK , so i only want punishment for him.

I got screenshot later on as well
PROOF:
Vf2Bs1G.jpg

True daaw + another ms was exping there but aint go the name of him.

BAN!
btw it was 15 minutes def for losing skull it was blocking spawn to not get killed by kaida, actually funny thing cuz while battle they were botting XDDDDDDDD

Yea , they were botting and we tried to catch them but they blocked respawn so we can't do a shit

No proofs that he was blocking the spawn and this screensave is retarded since you can´t see any flower or parcel blocking

so what i should do? Record the screen when i'm trying to push him? Now when he probably now about this report? I didn't have time to record fucked up noobchar during the battle

If he won't get delete (as ppl normally getting for blocking spawns) i gonna block tonight lc 24/7 without punishment. They aint got any proof on me! SS OR RECORD could be always fake ;))))
fk this justice

Just delete all the botters down there and the blocker, these noobs like swe and trevor is probably with them and thats why they protecting them ;)

I'm sure its trevor botting there, he was botting there on lunarforce 24/7 but instead of blocking he had 1 character upstairs with all possible alarms ;d

Back