• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blue cloak=off

Dante

silentdefender
Reaction score
Well, at the moment, im really bussy in real life. But thats not really the big reason why im taking off my blue cloak.

This server is really good, really good scripted/mapped, so people dont get stuck anymore...

Its very rare that i ban someone that is spamming or something..

And its very rare that i get reports that someone is cavebotting.

And its like 1 of 100 that is mcing.

So well when i first got my GM, 9 of 10 was mcing, 99 of 100 was cave botting.. Now the % to see someone mc or cavebot i guss..

I was several posts saying they will start the server when i get kicked or atleast leaving. So now i am, i hope you still got that promise to start again.

To all that going to miss me? Dont expect me to say "ill be back!" becasue i wont.

To all that hate/dont like me, good bye sUUUCKA!

And the last reason why im quiting.

I reached all my goals!

To have all addons possible.(x)

To own the guild house outside Thais depot.(x)

To reach lvl 250 so i could join the guild "Dark Side" well i took lvl 250 but korno scammed me! He started to laugh :/ anyway lvl 250.(x)

Be famous for any reason(x)

Finally the last one,

GM.(x)

By the way...

Dont think im going to cry if you say "YESS FINALLY" such...

Becasue i wont..

/ps i havent said this to the owner or any other staff member.. Talaturen when you see this post, delete my GM please.

dark side best guild eu!

cya dude was nice playing with you back in the days

two hours writting this?
you must have spent hours doing this thread...
why are the paragrafs? :$

/\ like that

/facepalm

sense. make some.

I guess you'll be back, i mean when you ''left otland'' it took you 1 month to realise you were addicted and come back.. heh

I guess you'll be back, i mean when you ''left otland'' it took you 1 month to realise you were addicted and come back.. heh

I left OtLand for some reasons.

When that was fixed, Talaturen said i could be GM, and it was better to have this account then my other account BlatteTheMovie.

Well im not coming back. And im sure Talaturen got better things to do then to create one GM all the time.

Anyway im going to ask if i could get perm banned on Silentdefender, here in OtLand.

And if you guys think i will use another account, i wont, im in the 10-11 rep list. And im 2-3 poster.

And famous, no way im going to create an new acc.

I thought it was 3 days o_O

yea 3 days till he made a new account ^^, so you're saying you are quitting because nobody is botting anymore? For me that sounds like good news none bots...

Bye, hope i could wish you coming back but that'd just be a lie =o, and i know you're comming back anyway.. :$

yea 3 days till he made a new account ^^, so you're saying you are quitting because nobody is botting anymore? For me that sounds like good news none bots...

Bye, hope i could wish you coming back but that'd just be a lie =o, and i know you're comming back anyway.. :$

How? Im getting perm banned. :eek:

Anyway im going to ask if i could get perm banned on Silentdefender, here in OtLand.

And if you guys think i will use another account, i wont, im in the 10-11 rep list. And im 2-3 poster.

And famous, no way im going to create an new acc.

Your telling us this... because?

I've also been playing it since it started... and YES! i knew you said you wouldn't care but YEEES finally you're leaving =p

Back