• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Boost your own youtube views

strike95

ROSESTYLEZ 2012
Reaction score
Haha, this is known but funny bug if you wanna boost your video views. I'm not founder of this
1. Simply, upload any video or choose existing video
2. Press on your channel, right of the search bar, and you will get more options like: My Channel, Video Manager, Subscriptions, ...
3. Press on video manager, and you'll get list of yor videos.
Now, you choose between 2 ways. Let the video be public, but the max ammount of views is 300 only, because after 300 views, every video is checked by youtube support if the view count is from the same IP or not. Or let the video be private, and boost as many view count as you can (I think it's possible). Anyways, your "Video View" number when entering channel will grow even if you remove your boosted video.
4. Once you got list of yor videos, right click on desired video and click: Open in New Tab.
5. Spam rightclicking/open in new tab like hell and close all the tabs you opened via rightclicking.
6. Refresh Video Manager tab, enter your video, you will see new video count

If old bug with refreshing tab doesn't work for you, just do this glitch. Refreshin tab doesnt work for me, so I found this on thetechgame.com, and I'm not owner of this bug

So you're telling me that every single video view after 300 views is checked by the YouTube crew?

So you're telling me that every single video view after 300 views is checked by the YouTube crew?

Not instantly checked, but you get video views freeze and blue "?" symbol right to it untill they approve it's legit-gained view count and if it's legit-gained, they will unfreeze it.

And they will freeze at 300 views only if you gain that views in a little time.

I found this the other day (YouTube employee explains the whole thing, btw), I remain skeptical.
[video=youtube;oIkhgagvrjI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIkhgagvrjI[/video]

I thought it was just cached views since I knew Google was having the ISPS around the world host their services for them (just like netflix, microsoft and many other big media companies do)... besides, there's no real reason to keep the counter up-to-date. ;_;

BTW: this happens whenever I load a YouTube video.
https://i.imgur.com/Qki3q.png
The IP is a server hosted by my ISP.

Back