• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Bot for tibia 8.60? (linux)

Guxi

Developer
Reaction score
I installed Linux recently and i couldn't find any bots for linux.. If you know any bot that works on linux for 8.6 client please share it, If elfbot could run somehow on my Linux 13 mint that would be perfect.

Thank you.

You could use Tibia Linux Helper, but as the link is still down, you would have to wait for further updates. If you are interested for more information visit:
The official thread of "Tibia Linux Helper".

It has features like:
- HP lost alarm
- healing, fluid drinker, food eater, mlvl training, fishing helper, aimbot helper.

Also there is a bot in making called "zLIBot" but it is in early development stage so it is not available at the moment.

The reason that there are no Linux bots is the memory of Linux. Some people would say it is impossible because Linux doesn't have a memory read and write function like Windows Sytem.

PS:
If you need additional info PM me.

use otclient, if you know some lua, write a bot for your own, customize it, fuck with it, do whatever you want, because you sir, are free.

Wine, it's a Windows XP emulation software for Linux OS.

- - - Updated - - -

Be warned, Wine MIGHT not open all Windows XP programs.
WineHQ - Run Windows applications on Linux, BSD, Solaris and Mac OS X

I got wine but i really really hate to use simulators. I didn't have time to learn how to operate linux ( like i would normally use windows OS), so i didn't try to complicate it with wine, since i heard that usually you need patches to run a decent program = different programs (games especially) need some special patches.. so i gave up from trying to run programs that should be used in windows. long story short too much complicated for me, i need programs for linux.. but still if im wrong about difficulty of using wine prove me wrong.

I got wine but i really really hate to use simulators. I didn't have time to learn how to operate linux ( like i would normally use windows OS), so i didn't try to complicate it with wine, since i heard that usually you need patches to run a decent program = different programs (games especially) need some special patches.. so i gave up from trying to run programs that should be used in windows. long story short too much complicated for me, i need programs for linux.. but still if im wrong about difficulty of using wine prove me wrong.
You don't have to use any trashwindows programs to operate your Linux, simply go for otclient and be free. I don't even have wine installed on my Linux, and it's my main OS.

Install dual boot, first install Windows then linux and when you want to run Linux run Linux, if you want to run Windows run Windows (you get the choice during BIOS boot), it's that or you could install VMware!

Back
Top Bottom