• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bot's. System for bots.

Nektus

Reaction score
Hey, i fill sick of these bots. every where i go i see a bot. even 150 lv's on trolls!

i think you should put a system on, that each hour, if the character is moving, something will come up in red in the middle of the screen and on the local chat.

it should say 'Bot Checker: Write !Random Code
they should have 1 min to answer, if they dont they get a warning.
then after another hour it comes up again. no answer warning.
and at the 3 one, it should automaticly ban the person.
Make it come up ONLY if the character is moving and is not afk.
why i want this system? because nearly everywhere i go there is a bot there ;]

hani or mark won't read this, so your thread its a fail, the same with my idea to "open" ob and close battle areas.

kk

لا تفهمنا غلط بس بصراحة ابداااااع

everybody can use bot and i think that you're crying because you don't have it :(

hani or mark won't read this, so your thread its a fail, the same with my idea to "open" ob and close battle areas.

are u retarded or what? ob and close areas? go play 8.6 orshabals if u want any areas

i do have a bot, but it's pointless to even use it if there is more than 4 people on 1 resp.
people use the bot and put an alarm on and just go... the gm's dont do anything...

this don't works..
bot's like xenobot - ibot - windbot can check messages and write the correct number of random..

=s
its like dice script.. read chat or effect message and write the correct answer.. the only way to stop botters, is killing all fucking botters or staff ban all.. but, if staff ban all players, shadowcores will die to haha

ppl war cant reply to the bot checker, and they get banned then? hahahaha
oh wait, there are no wars in shadows. nvm.

Back