• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Bounty added to grant Object Builder 10.76 Support.

Unfortunately you can't break one thing when you fix another, it is not considered a complete product, if you work a little harder or share the changes you made I'm sure someone will be able to help you find a working solution. :)

Basicly it does what it's asked for, reading 10.76 files :p

I don't see someone else even trying on this months xD
Let's see what the other ppl says.

All they need to do is use custom client...

but this have only a problem when you convert the client 10.55 to 10.81 (the Dat get bug) you can only edit the SPR FILE (images) and use the original DAT of tibia 10.81 < i change some sprites (OLD SPRITES) AND move a lot.

eqcnev.jpg

you can see i change the Old fire sword (2 images) x new fire sword (9 images) < and change the effect of flaming arrow (shootype)

And i am using Notepad++ to change the name,description and properties of the items in the Dat file to show in market :D

If you are using OTC:

1 - You can Compile to the same version(10.81) with the option 'Frame Groups' deselected.
2 - Add the version 10.81 in the versions.xml in the OB 0.4 and you will be able to open it.
3 - Add g_game.disableFeature(GameIdleAnimations) in the OTC.

@Athenuz, I'm glad that you've tried something, since nobody is trying anything these days. But, I must agree with @Codex NG at this matter. You didn't provided a full fix/upgrade to the program. You made a "gambiarra" as we say in Brasil, it means a provisional fix.

@Athenuz, I'm glad that you've tried something, since nobody is trying anything these days. But, I must agree with @Codex NG at this matter. You didn't provided a full fix/upgrade to the program. You made a "gambiarra" as we say in Brasil, it means a provisional fix.

Well, it basicly does what it's asked :p
Opens 10.76 files with it original signatures...

I didn't see anyone even try that in months... And the request says "Add support for Object Builder 10.76" and mine does...
But since you guys agree that my "fix" isn't enough.. i didn't release and keep to myself, since looks like all you use classic client and this doesn't work for you...

For the people who is using OT Client, works 100% :)

Well, it basicly does what it's asked :p
Opens 10.76 files with it original signatures...

I didn't see anyone even try that in months... And the request says "Add support for Object Builder 10.76" and mine does...
But since you guys agree that my "fix" isn't enough.. i didn't release and keep to myself, since looks like all you use classic client and this doesn't work for you...

For the people who is using OT Client, works 100% :)
Keeping something you made to yourself is one thing, but keeping something you made and telling others your keeping it to yourself is a bad move in a community like this.

People help you here with your problems for nothing and never ask for anything in return. I don't really care myself personally if you made a fix for this application because I use whatever is available but others might and will possibly see your selfish statement as a reason to ignore your posts when you need help the most. :(

Keeping something you made to yourself is one thing, but keeping something you made and telling others your keeping it to yourself is a bad move in a community like this.

People help you here with your problems for nothing and never ask for anything in return. I don't really care myself personally if you made a fix for this application because I use whatever is available but others might and will possibly see your selfish statement as a reason to ignore your posts when you need help the most. :(

I don't do it for being "selfish"... I try my best but why should i upload something no one care about and find useless?...

I don't do it for being "selfish"... I try my best but why should i upload something no one care about and find useless?...

It is not useless, i thing you have the reason, the issue said "Possibility to PORT to 10.76", the point is make it works on 10.76, and if you do and it works then you did it.

Now i don't really understand why only works with OTC, i use OTC a lot and i'm using it for my server, but what is the problem with the normal client?

It is not useless, i thing you have the reason, the issue said "Possibility to PORT to 10.76", the point is make it works on 10.76, and if you do and it works then you did it.

Now i don't really understand why only works with OTC, i use OTC a lot and i'm using it for my server, but what is the problem with the normal client?

Because his fix is based on disabling 10.76+ animations at OBB and OTC, and you can't do it in classic client.

Because his fix is based on disabling 10.76+ animations at OBB and OTC, and you can't do it in classic client.

That's right, the new animations when walking "bug" the OTC Client, so i disabled them on my 10.76 dat/spr and that's the dat/spr i can use on the objectbuilder, since neither objectbuilder supports those new animations and as his creator said, to make it possible you need to recode at least the half of the code... So, my "fix" can only make it work on 10.76 dat/spr files with those animations disabled but classic client doesn't load those files... And then you need to use the OT Client...

No code is useless, neither is any attempt :)

Yeah, you're right... I guess i'll post as soon i have enough time, i just made that "fix" on the code using Adobe Flash Builder and still to compile as installer with adobe air... Need to remember how and actually i don't really have too much time right now, my baby has born 7 days ago and all my time is gone with the work, my girl and my baby... That's why I'm not even active anymore on the forum...

Yeah, you're right... I guess i'll post as soon i have enough time, i just made that "fix" on the code using Adobe Flash Builder and still to compile as installer with adobe air... Need to remember how and actually i don't really have too much time right now, my baby has born 7 days ago and all my time is gone with the work, my girl and my baby... That's why I'm not even active anymore on the forum...

Take you time, and congratulations.

Congratz Athenuz!! :)

Don't worry bro, ppl will keep raising the bounty (I hope). So you will keep motivated as well :)

But i don't believe they will give it, even if it basicly does what it's asked :p

I'll do anyways as my contribution to the forum but if the ppl wants to release the bounty for me... I don't mind too much, toys and stuff for my baby... haha

I think the purpose of the bounty is supporting idle animation with higher versions, claiming the bounty with that is very unfair if someone want do it completely :p

I think the purpose of the bounty is supporting idle animation with higher versions, claiming the bounty with that is very unfair if someone want do it completely :p

Well, basically what it's asked is "Looking for someone who can allow Object builder to have support for 10.76." :p
And it does :D

But i don't believe they will give it, even if it basicly does what it's asked :p

I'll do anyways as my contribution to the forum but if the ppl wants to release the bounty for me... I don't mind too much, toys and stuff for my baby... haha

Oh @beastn will release it. I'm sure of it.

Well, basically what it's asked is "Looking for someone who can allow Object builder to have support for 10.76." :p
And it does :D

Haha, it's because the thread was created after a discussion at object builder's thread. So, who readed the discussion there understand's that the support means to support the new format that the tibia data evolved. xD

As long as the program can read and write the .dat/.spr files OTclient and Tibia Client then problem is solved. (I personally am happy with just OTclient) but other contributors to the bounty will not be.

Back