• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Brazil 2014

Wow!!!!!

Germany 4-0 Sweden HT, and in 30 minutes they equalized it to 4-4.... unbelievable

Ofcourse uruguay got a chance to win, they got forlan, suarez and cavani. I think poland can go pretty far though, Szczesny, Piczsek, Lewandowski, Obraniak, Blaszykowski

I think Szczesny and Blaszczykowski are injured atm :p Today Przemyslaw Tyton is gonna play as goalkeeper i think :)
Edit: And uruguay don't sucks... You don't know what you talking about

I think Szczesny and Blaszczykowski are injured atm :p Today Przemyslaw Tyton is gonna play as goalkeeper i think :)
Edit: And uruguay don't sucks... You don't know what you talking about

Uruguay fucking sucks man, seriously. Most overrated team ever..

I hope any country wins, but not brazil, even by being a brazillian, you guys must know how retarded ppl here are bcz of football xd so I hope we lost and I can see everyone face :)

They think football is a joke by making it look flashy, That is bounce of their head.

fifa_sniper.gif

Uruguay fucking sucks man, seriously. Most overrated team ever..

Overrated? Are you even watching footboll? Are you aware of which team came 4th last World Cup? Most overrated team is England for sure. Bad in Euro cup, very bad against poland today. (expect gerrard, johnson and milner (and mby hart))

I can not imagine the World Cup in Brazil :)

Overrated? Are you even watching footboll? Are you aware of which team came 4th last World Cup? Most overrated team is England for sure. Bad in Euro cup, very bad against poland today. (expect gerrard, johnson and milner (and mby hart))

Of course I watch football*, if you actually knew about it, you'd know Uruguay is totally overrated. 4th? Are you serious? Did you watch the match against Ghana..? And don't tell me the previous matches were hard, cause Uruguay WAS in the top 10 I agree (hardly), but every match before that was EASY.
Let's not forget they got to the last cup luckily too.. Plus have you seen how Uruguay played these last matches? Horrible! They are nowhere near the top teams right now.
I do agree about England, another overrated team. But hey you're mentioning individualities there; Good players, bad team.

football*, and it's soccer, not football.

This is categorized by fifa,
you can see this at the following website,
The FIFA/Coca-Cola World Ranking - Ranking Table - FIFA.com

Last Updated 03 Oct 2012Next Release 07 Nov 2012
Oct 2012
Rnk Team Pts +/- Pos
1 Spain 1611 0
2 Germany 1459 0
3 Portugal 1259 1
4 Argentina 1208 3
5 England 1196 -2
6 Netherlands 1141 2
7 Uruguay 1140 -2
8 Italy 1106 -2
9 Colombia 1102 13
10 Greece 1029 1
11 Croatia 1023 -2
12 Russia 1014 1
13 France 1011 2
14 Brazil 1001 -2
15 Switzerland 983 5
16 Côte d'Ivoire 951 0
17 Chile 948 -3
18 Denmark 944 -8
19 Mexico 925 2
20 Ecuador 902 -3
21 Sweden 859 -3
22 Czech Republic 837 -3
23 Japan 818 0
24 Algeria 802 4
25 Korea Republic 776 2
26 Norway 764 8
27 Mali 759 5
28 Republic of Ireland 757 -2
29 Bosnia-Herzegovina 740 1
30 Belgium 723 10

Of course I watch football*, if you actually knew about it, you'd know Uruguay is totally overrated. 4th? Are you serious? Did you watch the match against Ghana..? And don't tell me the previous matches were hard, cause Uruguay WAS in the top 10 I agree (hardly), but every match before that was EASY.
Let's not forget they got to the last cup luckily too.. Plus have you seen how Uruguay played these last matches? Horrible! They are nowhere near the top teams right now.
I do agree about England, another overrated team. But hey you're mentioning individualities there; Good players, bad team.

I agree with you that uruguay is overrated but IMO they don't suck :)

They are still a TOP TEAM with great players, I don't think they will win World Cup but they do have a chance
football*, and it's soccer, not football.
no it's football, don't care what u stupid amerikanos or mexikanos say
Germany > all.
from 4-0 to 4-4 in 30 minutes against sweden, HOME and their best team! xD

@Troja

Lol, in México we say football, and we are the best fans of football in the world, you go to a match México vs whoever, doesn't matter where it is, we will be more fans than the other team :), remember in South África? Almost all México was there! we have the spirit, before the world cup starts, if people don't have money they will sell their houses or cars, so don't mess with México. and this is how we roll,

[video=youtube;W8hx3DPATuc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8hx3DPATuc&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:
@Troja

Lol, in México we say football, and we are the best fans of football in the world, you go to a match México vs whoever, doesn't matter where it is, we will be more fans than the other team :), remember in South África? Almost all México was there! we have the spirit, before the world cup starts, if people don't have money they will sell their houses or cars, so don't mess with México. and this is how we roll,

[video=youtube;W8hx3DPATuc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8hx3DPATuc&feature=related[/video]

Indeed that Mexico got great fans but i don't know if i would say best fans in the world :p

Back