• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bring the old Icechaw BACK!!

Latinkk

Reaction score
Right its took like 24 hours just to bring back the pvp system and it still SUCKS!
Theres something wrong with manapots, they dont use as fast..
you have to walk all the way to eremo for an AOL which is ridiculous..
AND AUTOBLESS.. it use to be fun when you killed someone who didnt have bless and you'd gain 3-4 lvls? NOW your lucky if you get +1 lvl..
Its totally shit, and I along with others have quit for these reasons.. Icechaw is ruined unless these changes are fixed and back to normal..
ITS RIDICULOUS

The manas are fixed, but with the bless, aol and djinn i think they need to be changed back to the way it was it was so good then.

P.S. Why you think we play OT? To get away from Real Tibia.

Regards, Mclovin.

22:11 GM Talaturen [195]: Potion healing has been changed to what they healed before the update, same for manas.

Is it this you are looking for or what?

Some oldschool people use runes. IT's only fair if it's all balanced.

i think it shouild be changed back also,

i just hate:
- u cant buy e rings
- u gotta do quests to sell items and shit, i dont wanna do quests!!
- u cant buy brown mushrooms
- the private NPC chat shit which is totally bugged
- the traveling
- the only positive thing was the new pvp system, but they changed that back!!! OMG!

+ where is the new guildwar system with new benefits?!?!? this is a PVP-e server, ACT LIKE ONE. nobody cares about these shitty quests full with bugs!!!

Back