• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua BUG BROWSE FIELD TFS 1.0 - 10.77

kaiquefb

Reaction score
Hello,

I spent my source 1.0 to 10.77 version and now I have a bug browse field.
You open and can walk up to 3 or 4 sqm aside and browse the field is still open. However not to pick up the items is just open. is there any solution for this?

Photos.
2j2x8iu.jpg

xbhkjn.jpg

Thank you.

he should only do it if he is using the latest tfs 1.1 (which seems to not be the case) :p he is probably using some old and outdated tfs 1.0 that supports 10.77 but doesn't have the latest bugfixes from the 1.1

You are correct :p
Just checked and works for me.

What I tought is that most ppl write 1.0 even if they use 1.1, even I do it sometimes, no ide why tho haha

all my datapack is 1.0, since I upgraded to 1.1, more almost all scripts are faulty. then went back to 1.0
do you fixed this?, i have the same issue with tfs 1.0 and the problem its we can update to tfs 1.0 of github of marksamman because can't login ingame so its any problem with the source.. because the source posted ont ibiaking i think was edited and its a rlly shit..

Xarly, use ORTS. Its much better.. just run x86, I am sitting on 4 gb ram windows and running a RL map 10.77 TFS 1.1, without lags or errors and crashes

Xarly, use ORTS. Its much better.. just run x86, I am sitting on 4 gb ram windows and running a RL map 10.77 TFS 1.1, without lags or errors and crashes
i don't want mate and i don' like the tfs 1.1 = shit haven't cast and i rlly don't like them i prefer so much tfs 1.0 i just need to fix shity bugs and its all

I have cast system without any errors^^ Tfs 1.1
i don't think so, youre using probably the cast system project on github and it got a toons of errors u can use it but after some time on be sure 100% its going to crash i prefer tfs 1.0 the cast system its fully working^^

Why even stay with 1.0?
@Xarly there is more then one cast system for 1.x series.
I have mine for 1.0 aswell as 1.1 without any problems and it's not based on the one on github.
So that is a pretty bad argument for not updating imo.

@kaiquefb Once again why?
Just update to 1.1 and be done with it, it's not like you have something to lose.

Back