• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug doing lateral movements (lost all my equipment)

Thoughter

~ Have fun!~
Reaction score
I was doing pvp with red skull and when I did a lateral movement (number 9) I appeared at the roof of a building. I wasn't able to move anymore. I lost all my equipment and 600 k.

Picture:

29bm60y.jpg

PD: My character wasn't at the roof, this was only my camera. I lost the vision of my character and it was like stuck.

Last edited:
Um maybe u turned on xray and as it seems u were trapped?

I have encountered a similar problem: I tried to move diagonally one sqm north-east, but was blocked by a monster.. But because of some lag or something the client didn't register the block and moved me to the target tile, while I was still in fact standing still (on the server). I was then stuck and couldn't move in any direction, which I got fixed by someone pushing me.

Though I did not see a floor above me or something like that, so that part of the problem I have not encountered no. :)

Back