• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug on Redskull

Sir Draxto

Reaction score
There is a bug when u convince a creature u get a redskull, Yosef rushar knows all about it, thanks for making me lose my donate items i hope you guys are verry happy with it

Signed, El Muchachoo

So its a part of the game that if u use a rune on a scorpion and convince it u get a red skull? i dont think so, that shit is called a Bug, a problem in the server that needs to be fixed.
Nice of people that they abuse it so they can get donate items they cant pay for.
My suggestion is, Get a life and grow up, maybe get a real life girlfriend that many normal people have.
But hey we've all seen Yosef's picture so that explains allot why he doesnt have any of them.

Signed, El Muchachoo

Its not a bug you're just a dumb fuck, and why does every think having a girlfriend means you have a life? There are more important things in life, especially as a 16 year old.

If its not a bug how come people get red skull while on the website it says the kills were justified? gz brains dumb fuck.

And how low can the highest level on this server be by doing that lmfao really pathetic.
Anyways this shit should be sorted out by the gm and i suggest like many others would agree on to ip-ban yosef or let him start all over again from level 1 for doing these low things to others.

And people can flame me what ever they want couldnt care less about you retards.

Ip Ban him for doing what? It's not a bug, its a tactic on tibia, gogo ban Yosef for killing someone, gogo! Also, ty for the royal scale robe, yala mask and spellbook of ancient arcana ^^

Like i said gz brains dumb fuck, your only reading half of what i just said.

If this is not a bug how can he get red skull when the website says its all justified?

Answer that one if you keep thinking its not a bug.

Like i said gz brains dumb fuck, your only reading half of what i just said.

If this is not a bug how can he get red skull when the website says its all justified?

Answer that one if you keep thinking its not a bug.

you have a nice brain, works really well.

PL? BR?

Haha that is not abusing a bug, that is abusing the games mechanics. You simply got really really owned.

And yeah what if they ip ban him, is it so hard to get a new ip?

Btw, you did kill 3 people, isnt that enough for a beautiful red skull? Go on cry some more.

yeh, you shouldnt pk, if you dont pk you wouldnt have got red skull.

You kids must be 12 year old retards irl lmfao.

And Gotaga lol, please go back to school or something do something with your life.

Fact that you made him convince a scorpion wich has poisoned your noobchars and he takes the frags for that how in the fucking world can you call that player killing?

Once again congratulations with your intelligence lmfao.

Why do you keep saying "go back to school?"

Makes so sense, tbh, we made someone rich red skulled, killed them and took their rare sets, this makes as dumb? Please explain...

Also, I am at school, (I go back in September) where I'll be study A-Level Maths, Business & Pe, whilst playing football for Watford Impact.

nope, you're calling me dumb for getting someone red skulled and taking their items? win/win please? We made like 6kk please?

It is a common tactic also used on RL tibia. One let his friends get poisend by a scorpion and before they die, someone has to convince the scorpion. That way, when they die, they will die due to the player, since from the moment he convinced it, the scorpion became his so as the scorpions hits. It is not a bug, it would only be a bug if you didnt get red skull when the noobs died.

Back