• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug on Redskull

its not a fucking bug , i've killed over 100 people on rl tibia within a month doing that , free itanz kkthxbye.

well if RLD even did start with this shit .... what is wrong with you ppl? not enough to have a server? nonono kill noobs with rs and take all items!

very very immature ..... ._.

You lot are such crybabies, if someone says to you 'kill this guy and you'll get about 6kk' you dont say 'no im level 315 im way too cool for that I must only fight if i think I will lose'.

You just dont make any sense, you call us all noobs for making about 15kk in 20 minutes? #WINNING

You lot are such crybabies, if someone says to you 'kill this guy and you'll get about 6kk' you dont say 'no im level 315 im way too cool for that I must only fight if i think I will lose'.

Yeah,thats why You are a bunch of naaps. Yosef need another bp with cash or what?
Pwning all boss's in server not enough... :( Lets kill some1 with old real trick!

Its defenetly not a bugg and i can bet my character on that !

If Yosef can bet his char on it, it can't be a bug. Cuz if he lost his char, his life would be long over.. And then the streets of Helsingforst would no longer be safe to walk upon, HIDE YO KID HIDE YO WIFE, HE COMIN FO YOU!

BED INTRUDER SONG!!! (now on iTunes) - YouTube I've seen that you have been to the states btw Yosef

Shutup alredy, grow a pair and go ingame you dickhole
Im sure ure like 15 years old kid bragging on forums

who needs to grow a pair? you wont go outside pz when im online..

@tabu
not always at the comp? pffffff tjockis haha

It's not a bug but its fucking weak to gain rare sets on this way! To bad you became a victim of it...

Yosuf does it so he can save money for a operation to fix his nose.. so don't get to mad :p

who needs to grow a pair? you wont go outside pz when im online..

@tabu
not always at the comp? pffffff tjockis haha

Maybe I do afk or else I'm bored?
Everytime you go online I have to take pz in front of you to prove that I've grown pair irl? Dude fuck off lawl

Maybe I do afk or else I'm bored?
Everytime you go online I have to take pz in front of you to prove that I've grown pair irl? Dude fuck off lawl

haha no but the fact you told clas that you didn't want to leave pz because I was online so I had to logout for you to follow him haha....and the fact that when im killing your teammates you just run to pz instead of helping them

haha no but the fact you told clas that you didn't want to leave pz because I was online so I had to logout for you to follow him haha....and the fact that when im killing your teammates you just run to pz instead of helping them

I gave an excuse because he asked me to help him with "Achievement" and I alredy knew it's red skull bug. And I have not any personal problems with him and we're good. So I just told him "Naah, Ansikte and the rest are on, maybe later" so he doesn't get to know the bug is known at it is.

Rose, when you're online you sit pz, you told Yosef to take pz when he already had a skull... some of your team came and when we came you ran to venore boat, please STFU and throw your computer out the window.

Shutup alredy, grow a pair and go ingame you dickhole
Im sure ure like 15 years old kid bragging on forums
He needs to grow a pair? Dude, you were so afraid of us you created a new character and forum account to be able to play.

I gave an excuse because he asked me to help him with "Achievement" and I alredy knew it's red skull bug. And I have not any personal problems with him and we're good. So I just told him "Naah, Ansikte and the rest are on, maybe later" so he doesn't get to know the bug is known at it is.
It's not a bug.

@Ansikte

Its called comin home late, but it's nice that you try so hard with the insults haha.

Back