• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports.

In Guild House Mercenary Tower in Fibula still exists the PZ bug. Please remove that, because some players using that bug for afk mana training and skilling and its not fair, because nobody can't catch them there.

just shut down servers and stop hosting a fail project since no update >:

I tried the icechaw 8.7 client. Here is some bug: I have 0 cap in my chars. My dp has been cleaned on all my chars, nothing in the depot.

I tried the icechaw 8.7 client. Here is some bug: I have 0 cap in my chars. My dp has been cleaned on all my chars, nothing in the depot.

The issue with cap sounds weird, it might be related to the auto-stacking and I'll see what I can do about it. The depots will be fixed very soon, I've closed the servers while I'm uploading the fixes.

The Cormaya boat npc doesn't bring me back to edron or to eremo. It says 16:49 Pemaret: First get rid of those blood stains! You are not going to ruin my vehicle!

I am not pz locked.

Also after i say bye to the cormaya boat npc, I say hi again, it doesn't respond.

The Cormaya boat npc doesn't bring me back to edron or to eremo. It says 16:49 Pemaret: First get rid of those blood stains! You are not going to ruin my vehicle!

I am not pz locked.

Also after i say bye to the cormaya boat npc, I say hi again, it doesn't respond.

Fixed.

can you fix cormya boat please keeps saying and i dont have pz.
09:29 Funtime [155]: hi
09:29 Pemaret: Greetings, young lady. Looking for a passage or some fish, Funtime?
09:29 Funtime [155]: edron
09:29 Pemaret: Do you want to get to Edron?
09:29 Funtime [155]: yes
09:29 Pemaret: First get rid of those blood stains! You are not going to ruin my vehicle!

skewwhiff

can you fix cormya boat please keeps saying and i dont have pz.
09:29 Funtime [155]: hi
09:29 Pemaret: Greetings, young lady. Looking for a passage or some fish, Funtime?
09:29 Funtime [155]: edron
09:29 Pemaret: Do you want to get to Edron?
09:29 Funtime [155]: yes
09:29 Pemaret: First get rid of those blood stains! You are not going to ruin my vehicle!

skewwhiff

It's being fixed on SoftCores at the moment.

EDIT: Fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi when you go down to yalahar grim reaper there is no light even when you use utevo vis lux

skewwhiff

Hi when you go down to yalahar grim reaper there is no light even when you use utevo vis lux

skewwhiff

I can not reproduce this, it works fine for me. Perhaps you are using some light hack that causes this bug.

in Banshee Quest(or The Queen of the Banshees Quest depending on how jou name it) the magic wal wont disapeer when i pul boot the levers
sorry but i dont now how toe make a print screen

Does WArth of The emperor Work ? "SpellRobe, Elite Drakn helmet And such"?

even though it version 8.70 i found backpacks in monsters even that in real tibia they removed backpacks

And the bosses of inquisition...they drop rares now? The loot of plaguesmith...giant spider silk, green dragon leather, minotaur leather...will be fixed? Morgaroth and Gazbaran?

Hi what about the new spells? they will be abaible any time soon?

Back
Top Bottom